Fantasmic Dinner Package DXDP

Alicatt

DIS Veteran
Hello again,

I have the dinner package booked for Hollywood Brown Derby. 3 in our party of 5 are DXDP. Do we still get an app, a dessert and an alcoholic beverage with our meal? Also does anyone have any experience sharing dining credits for this? I would like to pay for the other 2 people in my party. Thanks again for all your help!

The package normally includes a main entree, dessert and a non-alcoholic beverage. When we dined at Brown Derby back in March/April, we were told that the DXDP still gets the benefit of the added appetizer and all dining plans could receive the benefit of an alcoholic drink. I don't see any reason why that policy would've changed since this Spring. We don't normally buy the dining plan but sometimes dine with friends/family who do and we've never had issues dining together. There's a small chance that they might need to run it as two separate transactions (once with the dining plan and tip on your card/room, and then a second time for non-DP folks) but I don't recall that being the case most places - they usually are able to keep it all together on one check.

The package normally includes a main entree, dessert and a non-alcoholic beverage. When we dined at Brown Derby back in March/April, we were told that the DXDP still gets the benefit of the added appetizer and all dining plans could receive the benefit of an alcoholic drink. I don't see any reason why that policy would've changed since this Spring. We don't normally buy the dining plan but sometimes dine with friends/family who do and we've never had issues dining together. There's a small chance that they might need to run it as two separate transactions (once with the dining plan and tip on your card/room, and then a second time for non-DP folks) but I don't recall that being the case most places - they usually are able to keep it all together on one check.
Thank you so much. I am hoping that I can use my DXDP credits to pay for their packages. I will have enough.

Hello again,

I have the dinner package booked for Hollywood Brown Derby. 3 in our party of 5 are DXDP. Do we still get an app, a dessert and an alcoholic beverage with our meal? Also does anyone have any experience sharing dining credits for this? I would like to pay for the other 2 people in my party. Thanks again for all your help!

Yes to all, just ate there 2 weeks ago and was a very enjoyable, delicious meal! As far as sharing sorry I cant answer that but dont see why you couldn't, at the begining they will ask if you are on the DDP then they scan your MB and as long as you have credits you should be good to go.....

Wasn't the Brown Derby one of the restaurants that said credits couldn't be used for people not on the plan? That and Prime Time?

I know prine time doesn't alliw it. Hollywood and vine sometimes is trouble but i haven't heard either way about HBD.

Are there any other “known” restaurants across the World who do not allow you to share credits?
we are planning to share with other family members when we visit. We certainly don’t want to get caught off guard. Thank you!!

I did mamas melrose in july...me and my son on dxddp and my brother and sister in law joined us...was able to use 3 credits for adults and pay cash for my son...all three adults got apps and a drink. Food was good but service was very slow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter