Fantasmic question

It depends on the time of year, but if you go to the Disney website you can see the times for everything....
Set your day of arrivial and length of stay then hit 'get schedule' button and it will show you all the show times. I hope you can catch this show it is Disney at its absolute best. Better than the same show in WDW IMHO.

From what I have seen, if the park closes at 11 or 12, then Fantasmic shows at 9:00 and 10:30, if closing at 10 there is one show at 9:00, and if closing is before 10 then there is no Fantasmic.

I went back through my notes, and when I talked to the gal at Disney dining, the place she suggested we sit for Fantasmic was the Backstagedoor Cafe.

I believe Mary Jo posted photos of this...and it looks to me as if there are maybe 3 tables there.

Do any of you have input on this? If we hang out in New Orlean's square until after the first showing of Fantasmic, does this seem likely to be do-able?

After seeing the photo I've begun to wonder if the Disney dining gal had her ears on straight :earboy2:

Thanks!
Beth

We watched it from right in front of New Orleans square last week, only had to arrive 25 mins before the start, it's amazing, well worth the wait although I noticed some people grabbing a spot 2 hours before!

Although a word of warning, if you are there on a night they are showing the new fireworks display immediately after the 9pm showing then the announcer recommends staying where you are, we did this and missed the whole tinkerbell entrance and a lot of the lower fireworks, you do see most of them but maybe Fantasyland might be a better bet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter