Fantasmic

wish I could help you.... I am awaiting the parks times calendar for October as well. We are hoping for Oct 4-10!

Thats fantastic, By your pictures it looks as though you've been before? Ive never been before so Im all excited. LOL I actually cried when I booked my ticket. My family laughed at me.

I hope you have a fantastic time when you go. I hear its the slow season and one of the best times to go as it is slower then usual.

I know what you mean about the schedual. They only have it up until September. Its killing me haha!

It should be playing. If it's playing in September (I honestly haven't looked at the Sept calendar yet), it should be in October. It is, I've heard, going to have a rehab sometime in the next 12 months, but I don't think it'll be until after the holidays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter