Fantasy 7 night DVC Member Cruise! August 26, 2017! It's a Grand Slam!

DH & I have tickets for Monday Character Breakfast.
We have our special things all on Sunday. On Sunday at noon, I will be meeting for lunch and to trade pins. We will meet at the elevators entrance to Cabanas.

Our stateroom is 7556, and you can leave a message via stateroom phone. Would love to meet you...

Bobbi

I am packing way too much. I need an intervention.

Please remember that you WILL get tons of additional things to bring home.

There are laundry rooms on board, you've been on DCL cruises before, is there a reason you are finding this cruise more difficult to pack for?

I pack too much every cruise. I like to dress up a little for dinner-i know I am in the minority, so that is part of it. Then formal night/Remy/Palo. 2 swimsuits, shorts and shirt for everyday, dress shoes, flip flops, tennis shoes, pirate outfit, undergarments, pajamas, fe gifts, toiletries, beach bag, etc. I usually do laundry at some point, but was trying not to as I didn't want to take time out from all the fun this time!

We have our special things all on Sunday. On Sunday at noon, I will be meeting for lunch and to trade pins. We will meet at the elevators entrance to Cabanas.

Our stateroom is 7556, and you can leave a message via stateroom phone. Would love to meet you...

Bobbi
I will bring some of my pins. We're in 10114; signed up for late dinner seating.

I hope it works for you!

We tend to early bedtimes and early rising, so main dining works for us.

I hope it works for you!

We tend to early bedtimes and early rising, so main dining works for us.
New topic: What are your thoughts on bringing water bottles/ drink cups?
I try to stay away from soda & despise Dasani water. I have a Brita water bottle that I'm bringing. Is it usual to receive a drink cup?
Thank you. Kathy

New topic: What are your thoughts on bringing water bottles/ drink cups?
I try to stay away from soda & despise Dasani water. I have a Brita water bottle that I'm bringing. Is it usual to receive a drink cup?
Thank you. Kathy
I do not drink soda, but we buy bottled water, we will have 2 6 packs waiting in the room.

I think DCL almost always gives carry cups as CC gifts, and I will guess DVC will give us cups for our Castaway day.

I will happily give you mine, but what would you do if there isn't one in our Castaway Club gift!

Received a call, rather general, about the cruise. RCI will be giving away a vacation, they have in the past as well. The reminder was to be sure to go to the DVC presentations.

Be sure to read whatever they give us that outline all of the events! Especially look for a Disney Files in your room. I hope they follow through as they have recently, that was very good to refer to as it listed all of the special presentations, and you could check them off as you attended. It helped me!

Last edited:
On DVC Board, it is mentioned that Hallowishes will be at 10:15 on Friday! So, if you plan to see the fireworks, be sure you come up to TTOTW before then.

Last day to work - heading out today while everyone here is preparing for Harvey to make land fall tomorrow. I pray everything here stays safe and everyone stays safe.

Last day to work - heading out today while everyone here is preparing for Harvey to make land fall tomorrow. I pray everything here stays safe and everyone stays safe.
Those are my prayers too.

Safe travels.

Great!

We will be staying at BLT too! We will plan on arriving at 8!

Our travel plans have changed. We may not be getting to TTOTW tomorrow at all. I am very sorry, I was looking forward to this. Have to see doctor, nothing to keep me off cruise, thank heavens!!

Someone lucked out, I cancelled our FOP. FP for today!

Last edited:
Hi, We are driving to the port tomorrow morning from West Palm Beach. All packed and ready to go....beyond excited. We have done two members cruises on Dream and it was hard to pack everything into four days so this will be much better. We bought DVC in 1995 so now our son is independent and we are seniors but we really enjoy Disney. Didn't know about getting character breakfast tickets; I'll have to check onboard as well as for Palo brunch.

Hi, We are driving to the port tomorrow morning from West Palm Beach. All packed and ready to go....beyond excited. We have done two members cruises on Dream and it was hard to pack everything into four days so this will be much better. We bought DVC in 1995 so now our son is independent and we are seniors but we really enjoy Disney. Didn't know about getting character breakfast tickets; I'll have to check onboard as well as for Palo brunch.
Safe driving, hope to see you onboard! We are senior citizens who enjoy DCL, too!

On DVC Board, it is mentioned that Hallowishes will be at 10:15 on Friday! So, if you plan to see the fireworks, be sure you come up to TTOTW before then.

We are going to try and make it. We have cirque tickets for the 6 o clock show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter