Fantasy August 31, 2019 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise Meet

We are booked on this cruise for our second cruise. I cannon wait! This will be the first that my oldest can enjoy the kids clubs so I am hoping to actually spend sometime in the adult only areas

Boyfriend & I will be on this cruise...only 512 days to go! lol. I'll be 27 and he'll be 30 come cruise time if any other "young-ish" couples would want to grab a drink!:drinking:

We are booked on this cruise for our second cruise. I cannon wait! This will be the first that my oldest can enjoy the kids clubs so I am hoping to actually spend sometime in the adult only areas
Welcome! The kids clubs are great, you'll have a hard time taking them out of there.

Boyfriend & I will be on this cruise...only 512 days to go! lol. I'll be 27 and he'll be 30 come cruise time if any other "young-ish" couples would want to grab a drink!:drinking:
Welcome! DH and I will be 38 when we go on to cruise... not sure thats considered youngish but we would love to grab a drink. :)

Hi! I'm trying to find the group for the FE. I found a group on Facebook with the date for this cruise but thy haven't approved my request. Do you guys know if there are other groups?. So that I know if I should create a new one. Thank you

We are booked on this cruise too. This will be #20 for us. Also my daughter and her family. We also belong to the FE Page for this cruise.

Hi! I'm trying to find the group for the FE. I found a group on Facebook with the date for this cruise but thy haven't approved my request. Do you guys know if there are other groups?. So that I know if I should create a new one. Thank you

Did you get on the FB Page yet. Wonder if it’s the same one. The FE Page is just starting to form as the admin has selected a couple of volunteers to run it.

Hi, first post ever! Booked this cruise for our 10th wedding anniversary (we did an eastern on the Magic for our honeymoon). Super excited! 401 days to go!

Last edited:
We officially booked yesterday. This will be our fourth Disney Cruise and our first time on The Fantasy. We went to Alaska on the new Norwegian Bliss this summer . We loved the Bliss and Alaska but can't wait to get back to the Disney Excitement and Service. Looking forward to the seven day and fish extender.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter