Fantasy Concierge one-bedroom suite stateroom 12000 now charging a premium

No idea, but the Disney+ could help offset park and cruise losses. I've had the stock for 30+ years. I've already earned more in dividends than I paid for the stock. I paid $1,100 for the stock, as of yesterday's close that stock is worth $14, 880. I think I'm still going okay.
Haven't had the stock that long, but it has been good to us.
My wife got involved in the DRIP plan in 2003 when one of our daughters worked for Disney as part of the College Program. Have been investing monthly since then. Not huge amounts each month but it has added up over the years

Haven't had the stock that long, but it has been good to us.
My wife got involved in the DRIP plan in 2003 when one of our daughters worked for Disney as part of the College Program. Have been investing monthly since then. Not huge amounts each month but it has added up over the years
The beauty of compound interest. :-)

Speaking of increased pricing for concierge. We are currently booked on April 17, 2021, but will be moving to future cruise. Just for fun, I decided to check next year’s pricing. April 16, 2022 one bedroom concierge is $3000 more PER PERSON than April 17, 2021. Exact same itinerary on the Fantasy. I know there are always threads about Disney’s price increases, but I do not think I have ever seen one this crazy. I usually think it is beyond crazy to increase $3000 for the whole cruise, yet alone per person. :)
Could it be because it’s Easter week? Do they price that more?

we had an ocean view room booked for Easter week 2021 (4/3-4/10) and switched it to Easter week 2022 (4/16-4/23). same cabin and everything and it worked out to be just under $500 cheaper for the three of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter