Fantasy December 15th, 2018 7-Night VERY MERRY CRUISE!

Hello Everyone! We too are VERY excited about this cruise!!! It's our FIRST family cruise and FIRST Disney cruise! We are eager to learn about how to make this experience crazy special for our kiddos: ( our daughter turning 13, while on board!, our 11 year old son, and our precious 6 year old little girl).

Message me for info on FE group
Hello All! I am new to DisBoards and I would like to participate in the fish extender activities with other families. I have applied to the facebook link and have not yet heard back from the admin team. should I just wait or do you guys think i'm too late to participate??

Message me
hello momcloud. i would like to join the FB group for this cruise group yet I havent been approved yet. suggestions? my family would like to join up for the FE but we're not sure who to contact.

Hi! Can you supply the link for the fish extender sign up? I can’t seem to find it when I search Facebook. Thanks!!
Hello Jenne- I too am going on this cruise with my family. were you able to sign into the fish extender group? I'm also interested. Thanks!

Hello Jenne- I too am going on this cruise with my family. were you able to sign into the fish extender group? I'm also interested. Thanks!
I think she added you. I’ll check on it. Could you friend me on FB?

Hello everyone, just booked couple hrs ago. Just curious, is there a FB page? My last cruise someone set up a page. Look forward to cruising with you.

We are a family of 6 joining this sailing. Booked last week. Can’t wait! This is cruise #5 for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!