Fantasy: March 10-17, 2018

Hi Guys - just letting you know that we had to drop from the March 10th cruise. We have re-booked for April 21st. Have fun on the cruise.

Hi there! This time next year we'll all be getting ready to go!

I'll wait until at least the fall before putting any FE groups together. I know in the past we have a lot of change in who responds/actually goes on the cruise, so waiting until closer to the PIF date will be more accurate...

Can't wait for the FE groups to be assigned; there are some great summer sales going on right now & I'm already picking up some great deals for FE's. Hope I'm guessing accuratly :)

There is always a lot of change on who is going on the cruise and who commits to following through on the FE, so they won't be assigned until mid-December. The groups will not be more than 10, and each cabin must join separately. I know I keep a bin going too, always so many great ideas!

Can't wait for the FE groups to be assigned; there are some great summer sales going on right now & I'm already picking up some great deals for FE's. Hope I'm guessing accuratly :)

Is this thread still active? I don’t see any replies for over almost 3-4 months. Looking for an FE group.

I think most people are over on another page. I'm still willing to put together a group here, I usually wait until after the PIF date though :)

Last edited:
We just changed over from a different Disney cruise to this one... this is our 5th one! I only learned about FE groups recently and was able to participate in one last year on our Disney cruise, so hoping we can participate again! Can I get information on where to find it on FB? Thanks! Very excited!!!

We just changed over from a different Disney cruise to this one... this is our 5th one! I only learned about FE groups recently and was able to participate in one last year on our Disney cruise, so hoping we can participate again! Can I get information on where to find it on FB? Thanks! Very excited!!!

Search the date and Fantasy ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!