Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

Ahhh! We have an October trip planned and it's finally time to try for a Fantasy Springs package this week! We haven't booked anything else, so we wouldn't be locking into a set of dates, and see what we could get first. This trip was supposed to happen October 2020, and we all know what happened, and then decided to delay until the new land was open. So it's a long time comping.

Glad to see recent reports that the Chase Sapphire and Disney Visa have processed without issues. When we booked our 2018 trip, we had to do 3 reservations. First two, no problems, third one... DH was on the phone with the CC person to approve it, and they kept saying they couldn't even see it on their end. It got worked out, but Japan + CC is an adventure!
I recommend booking a hotel only as practice, and then cancelling. At least for me, the credit card verification process is the same for hotels and packages. Once I got it working the first time, it has worked properly and the same since! It did take a few tries for me, I had to respond to my bank's fraud verification via text message and then retry with an entirely different transaction before it took.

I'm not even going to try to do fantasy springs package, I've already accepted it is unattainable for me and will make things easier lol
It's not as hard as it sounds, there are still packages available for my July 2024 dates at the tokyo disneyland hotel. Its staying at the actual fanatasy springs hotel that is impossible, let alone with a package.

I recommend booking a hotel only as practice, and then cancelling. At least for me, the credit card verification process is the same for hotels and packages. Once I got it working the first time, it has worked properly and the same since! It did take a few tries for me, I had to respond to my bank's fraud verification via text message and then retry with an entirely different transaction before it took.
I booked (and canceled) a test run package with a visa and then that card didn’t work when I did the real thing! Had to quickly pivot to Amex which thankfully worked for that package and the subsequent one…

Does TDR release more dining availability closer to the date? We have 2 Oceano reservations, mine's at 6pm and my sister's at 5:30pm. Trying to sync them so our families can enter and leave at the same time. If we're stuck with the 5:30pm slot I wonder if they'll let my sister stay and watch Believe! from the terrace or if they'll get kicked out right at 7:30pm...

Apparently there was a huge leak of videos of the rides and quite a few reviews. I guess the videos were taken down, but would not be surprised if they surface.

Apparently there was a huge leak of videos of the rides and quite a few reviews. I guess the videos were taken down, but would not be surprised if they surface.
I saw someone on WDWMagic who was invited to a media preview and he said that TDR is taking serious precautions to avoid leaks so I'm not surprised the videos were taken down. This person was not allowed to share much except that he thought the Peter Pan ride was the best out of the bunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter