FAO Schwarz and parking

buzz2400

<font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
Has anyone gone to FAO. Is it worth it. I know you have to pay for parking so I don't want to go unless it is worth it (just to see, not to buy anything).

Hi

FAO in Pointe Orlando is great to visit especially if you have children and us adults loved it as well. There are loads of other shops, restaurants and dining there as well, not just FAO, so it makes paying for parking worthwhile.

Go to http://www.pointeorlandofl.com/ for more info.

The Pointe is well worth a visit, IMHO, and several restaurants (and the movie theatre, I think) will validate your parking ticket, so you can't lose :D

This is a nice mall and has FAO but keep in mind it is an open mall. When we had a rainny day we headed to the Belz malls which are all enclosed. You won't want to visit this place during a heavy rain. i recall parking wasn't unreasonable. Lots of neat stores. One shop sold nothing but magnets.

FAO has a great Star Wars section. We took lots of pictures there.(outside and In)

I even got my pic taken with "Zoltar" machine from the movie BIG!!!!!!!!!!!

We liked it and as mentionned above go when it is not raining....:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter