Fast Pass at Playhouse Disney

SamR

DIS Veteran
As a chronic Disney planner, I try to stay aware of which rides have Fast Pass, and I frequently take advantage of that option. So, I was a bit surprised when I walked up to Playhouse Disney on Saturday and found both "Standby" and "Fast Pass Return" lines. I was not even aware that PD was a Fast Pass attraction!

While I was waiting at the front of the standby line for the next show, the CM manning the turnstile told me that they were "testing" Fast Pass for Playhouse Disney. Saturday was either the first or second day of the test.

The Fast Pass distribution area is currently (temporarily) set up in front of "Voyage of the Little Mermaid" (which is currently closed for rehab). Assuming they decide to keep Fast Pass for PD, I suppose that they will be setting up a permanent Fast Pass distribution point somewhere closer to PD once "Voyage" comes out of rehab at the beginning of March.

Just an FYI for all of you fans of the Playhouse Disney show.

By the way, for those with young children that haven't seen this show, I strongly recommend it. It was my daughter's favorite attraction at the Studios. (She's a big Rolie Polie Olie and Pooh fan.)

Thank you for the information! My daughter loved Playhouse Disney when we were there in September and she wants to go back and "dance with bear." Luckily we are going in May so I can't wait!

Thanks for the heads up. We're going in May, and DD who is 4 loves bear, as does DS who is just turning 1. I get the feeling we're going to be seeing this show a couple of times on our trip. Hopefully they'll still have fastpass when we get there.

Thanks for the info. It would be great if they kept FP for Playhouse Disney. This is about the only show/attraction in WDW that we will actually wait on line 45 minutes for. We like to get a good spot, and during busy times the line/show fills very quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter