fast pass during light days

devlev

Earning My Ears
I am going to disney world the second week of may, a supposed " light crowd" time. should I still use a fast pass and make dining reservations?

Yes to both. Even though lines may be shorter, it is still faster using a FP. You may want to alter what times you choose. If you go at rope drop, you could get FPs for later in the day when crowds build a bit. If there are some dining experiences you want to to have, go ahead and get an ADR. You don't have to be obsessive about it though if you want to be more spontaneous.

I am going to disney world the second week of may, a supposed " light crowd" time. should I still use a fast pass and make dining reservations?
Yes, get your three fastpasses for sure. If you don’t care where you eat you can always find someplace last minute as long as you don’t have a must do restaurant in mind. Many say there are no more really slow times at Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!