Fast Passes and Under 3 year old

cisco911

Mouseketeer
When booking fast passes, would our under 3 year old get fast passes as well even though he is free? I see that he is showing up on MDE. I know we get the option of him having a magic band, but it is not required. But if we are doing fast passes, does he need to have his magic band on him for him to ride on the fast pass line?

Also, anyone have tips or tricks to keep the magic band on him or somewhere else if he refuses to wear the magic band?

Thanks in advance :)

He just gets in line with you, when you're booking your fast passes, remember to deselect his profile or you'll get an error message.

When booking fast passes, would our under 3 year old get fast passes as well even though he is free? I see that he is showing up on MDE. I know we get the option of him having a magic band, but it is not required. But if we are doing fast passes, does he need to have his magic band on him for him to ride on the fast pass line?

Also, anyone have tips or tricks to keep the magic band on him or somewhere else if he refuses to wear the magic band?

Thanks in advance :)
he will not need to wear his band. if he can ride a ride you have a FP for he just gets in line with you but if he does not make the height requirement he will not be able to wait in line with you. on our trip 4 month never wore hers but 18 month had to wear his any time his big brothers did. he was always allowed to tap his band just like brothers no one said any thing to him and he was always greeted with a smile and hi

He doesn’t need FPs...I don’t even think you can book FPs for someone who doesn’t have a ticket.

He doesn’t have to wear the band, but he can if he wants. My son didn’t want to wear his at 18 months, but did when he was almost 3.

Yes, just make your FPs. He will just go with you, no problem on any attractions without a height requirement unless they meet the height requirement.

Last edited:
Yes, just make your FPs. He will just go with you, no problem on any attractions without a height requirement.

It’s also no problem on rides with a height requirement, provided the child meets the requirements.

My son rode AS2, the speedway, SDD, and 7DMT when under 3.

It’s also no problem on rides with a height requirement, provided the child meets the requirements.

My son rode AS2, the speedway, SDD, and 7DMT when under 3.

Right. As long as the child is tall enough. That was my point, if they are too short, they can't ride obviously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter