FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought I was prepared! Yesterday I started the day with 3 fast passes in MK. My family decided to skip the third fast pass in order to save it for HS later in the evening. I cancelled the fast pass thinking I could add another once I tapped the first. MDX would not let me without cancelling the third as well. Is it BBC I had originally had three?

Yes, because you have the onsite stay first, you gain a 60 day window which remains so until you complete your onsite stay, after which the window returns to 30 days (assuming you still have ticket entitlements left.)
I'm sorry- I SO confused! I was unable to book 60 days out today (but I could the past few days). 60 days out today is a Thursday and my hotel ends on the Wednesday. I thought from what you said I would still be able to book fast passes for the remaining day of my trip 60 days out (we are staying off site last 2 days) but it appears I am unable. I thought there was a 10 day grace period. Did I do something wrong?

I'm sorry- I SO confused! I was unable to book 60 days out today (but I could the past few days). 60 days out today is a Thursday and my hotel ends on the Wednesday. I thought from what you said I would still be able to book fast passes for the remaining day of my trip 60 days out (we are staying off site last 2 days) but it appears I am unable. I thought there was a 10 day grace period. Did I do something wrong?
Yes.
You have to wait until the window rolls - exactly 60 days before that last day is when you'll be able to book.
60 days out from Park day#4 is when you'll be able to book. Because you're checking out of your onsite stay, you become "offsite" and have to wait until the window rolls.

It's in the Split Stay section of this FAQ. :)

The +10 days is only for a Dining Reservation which has nothing to do with the FP system.

I'm sure this has been covered before, but I can't find it. Or can't find the right words to search for it, maybe?

Can DH and I both log into my MDE account at the same time to book different day's FastPasses?

Will we get kicked out of MDE &/or have errors? Or does this work?

I'm sure this has been covered before, but I can't find it. Or can't find the right words to search for it, maybe?

Can DH and I both log into my MDE account at the same time to book different day's FastPasses?

Will we get kicked out of MDE &/or have errors? Or does this work?

Not sure how necessary this is outside of getting FOP FPs, but it works.

Not sure how necessary this is outside of getting FOP FPs, but it works.
Great, thanks! Trying for FOP FPs. Our AK is Day 63 and it sounds like chances of FP on that day aren't great, based on others' reports. We are willing to pop over to AK to ride it on Day 65, if any are available that day. Want to try for both days at the same time to see if we have any luck. If we don't, we'll skip it until our next trip, which will probably be in 2-3 years.

Has anyone been successful booking FOP for their arrival day? Our flight arrives at 7:30 am, and we really want to do AK that day. We had to skip AK during our June trip, so I want to get there in Oct. We are going the 19th-23rd.

Great, thanks! Trying for FOP FPs. Our AK is Day 63 and it sounds like chances of FP on that day aren't great, based on others' reports. We are willing to pop over to AK to ride it on Day 65, if any are available that day. Want to try for both days at the same time to see if we have any luck. If we don't, we'll skip it until our next trip, which will probably be in 2-3 years.
Now I'm confused - I thought you could only book 60 days out day by day - how can you try for both days at the same time please?

Now I'm confused - I thought you could only book 60 days out day by day - how can you try for both days at the same time please?

You can book FPs for your entire onsite stay at 60 days before check-in. In certain split stay situations, parts of it may be day by day.

You can book FPs for your entire onsite stay at 60 days before check-in.
@mesaboy2 what would I do without you! I thought that was the case then read a PP saying only for dining reservations- I think I've over read and gone into brain melt down. Going to stop planning now until 7a EST tomorrow!

I'm having a problem and I hope someone can tell me what to do. My family's fast pass window opened today, and everything went great. Except for one person, who, for some reason, isn't showing up in my Family and Friends list. It is one of my nieces. My sister has tried to send her to me a few times, but I still don't have her. So as of now she has no FPs. Do I need to call or should my sister call? Everyone else in the family had tickets and are on my FF list, but my niece and her dad. Her dad showed up on the list right away once they purchased tickets, but not my niece for some reason. Ideas???

I'm having a problem and I hope someone can tell me what to do. My family's fast pass window opened today, and everything went great. Except for one person, who, for some reason, isn't showing up in my Family and Friends list. It is one of my nieces. My sister has tried to send her to me a few times, but I still don't have her. So as of now she has no FPs. Do I need to call or should my sister call? Everyone else in the family had tickets and are on my FF list, but my niece and her dad. Her dad showed up on the list right away once they purchased tickets, but not my niece for some reason. Ideas???
You have to invite that specific niece from your MDE account. She can't be "sent" to you.

Go to your friends list and correctly follow the steps to add in someone Managed By someone else. Then follow the steps to Invite her.

Ok, when I go to my friends list I don't see her at all. She is in my sister's list, but doesn't show in mine. I can see my brother in law, my sister (who it says is managed by my brother in law) but not my niece.

Where does it tell you how to add someone managed by someone else? I'm not seeing any instructions for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter