FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I ask...I was just checking up on availability for tomorrow to see what could be had the night before. After some refreshing I got the FP below. I hadn't seen any earlier than 11 and the first page here also shows that 11 is the earliest. Maybe I'm missing something though...I'm sure I'll be set straight here lol

15g9ufs.jpg

This is why I ask...I was just checking up on availability for tomorrow to see what could be had the night before. After some refreshing I got the FP below. I hadn't seen any earlier than 11 and the first page here also shows that 11 is the earliest. Maybe I'm missing something though...I'm sure I'll be set straight here lol

15g9ufs.jpg
The only people who know FEA FPs are available prior to 11:00a are the ones who have the ability to book a Tier 1 in Epcot.

Your screenshot is proof that FPs are available prior to 11:00a. @mesaboy2 will be able to adjust FEA info.

Sorry, I think this is answered but just want to be sure. We each have two one day tickets linked to our profiles. So, we can book two days of fastpasses each. Does it matter which set of tickets we use to enter the park on day 1? In other words, will the system recognize us as having entered the park properly such that we can use our fastpasses or is there an order in which we should use our tickets. No magic band.

Can anyone steer me towards managing FP+ for a guest in my party?
Specifically, a friend who already has a MDE account?? (She may not
have her park ticket yet, but I have an AP.)

Can anyone steer me towards managing FP+ for a guest in my party?
Specifically, a friend who already has a MDE account?? (She may not
have her park ticket yet, but I have an AP.)
In your MDE account, add her name to your friends list and Select the option ‘to Invite’ to join. You need to plug in her email adress that is associated with her MDE account.

She has to accept the Invite that is emailed to her by MDE. After that, she’ll be linked to you in MDE.

In your MDE account, add her name to your friends list and Select the option ‘to Invite’ to join. You need to plug in her email adress that is associated with her MDE account.

She has to accept the Invite that is emailed to her by MDE. After that, she’ll be linked to you in MDE.

Then she needs to buy her ticket and link it to herself in MDE so that you can make FP for her (beginning at 60 or 30 days depending on where you're staying).

I'm trying to figure out if I have to renew my AP sooner rather than later. Here are the facts:
1) I have an AP that expires on Jan 6, 2018.
2) I have an on-site trip booked that starts March 4, 2018.
3) So my 60-day FP+ window opens on Jan 3, 2018, which is before my current AP expires.
4) Do I have to renew the AP (assuming I'm keeping it) before booking FP+s on Jan 3?

Since there's no way that WDW could know whether or not I'm going to renew the AP, I wondered if this were even possible. Or if I have to renew it before booking the FP+s.

Just trying to work out the budget here. I'd originally intended to wait until toward the end of the 30-day-after-expiration period to renew it, but I'll renew it sooner if renewal's necessary in order to book these FP+s.

Here I will freely admit that I didn't read every page of this thread.

TIA for info!

ETA: Well . . . I just did a fast search and found the answer to my question. Thank you, Robo! This was in another thread entirely. As I understand it, when booking the FP+s, the AP has to be active on those dates. So I will have to renew it before booking the FP+s.

I am checking into my Disney resort on Feb 3. However, we are only going to Epcot on February 5 and AK on February 6. When can I book my FP?

I am checking into my Disney resort on Feb 3. However, we are only going to Epcot on February 5 and AK on February 6. When can I book my FP?

Assuming your resort stay encompasses the 5th and 6th, you can book those FPs on December 5th.

Assuming your resort stay encompasses the 5th and 6th, you can book those FPs on December 5th.

Our resort stay is Feb 3-9. So is Dec 5th 60 days from check in (Feb 3) or 60 days from Epcot date (Feb 5)? Also, can I book AK FP on Dec 5 (going to AK on Feb 6)?

Our resort stay is Feb 3-9. So is Dec 5th 60 days from check in (Feb 3) or 60 days from Epcot date (Feb 5)? Also, can I book AK FP on Dec 5 (going to AK on Feb 6)?
You can make your fast passes on December 5 which is 60 days from check in to your Disney resort. You can make fast passes for all of the days you plan to be in the parks as long as you have tickets for all the days.

It's 60 days from check-in - it doesn't matter what your first park day is; all that matters is when your check-in date is. And you can book for your entire trip.

December 5th is 60 days before February 3rd. Because you are an on-site guest (I also assume you are staying at one of the on-site resorts), on that day you can book FPs for the length of your stay, for as many days as you have ticket entitlements for. So if you have at least a 2-day ticket, you can book FPs for February 5th and February 6th on December 5th.

December 5th is 60 days before February 3rd. Because you are an on-site guest (I also assume you are staying at one of the on-site resorts), on that day you can book FPs for the length of your stay, for as many days as you have ticket entitlements for. So if you have at least a 2-day ticket, you can book FPs for February 5th and February 6th on December 5th.

Awesome!! Thank you so much!! Yes, we are staying at Coronado Springs our entire week with 2 day passes.

Awesome!! Thank you so much!! Yes, we are staying at Coronado Springs our entire week with 2 day passes.
And one more thing... make your AK fast passes first because that extra day might help you get FoP, but be advised that even if you start looking at exactly 7am the FoP fast passes may already be gone to folks who had 10 day tickets.

You can make your fast passes on December 5 which is 60 days from check in to your Disney resort. You can make fast passes for all of the days you plan to be in the parks as long as you have tickets for all the days.

I have a related question. I'm planning for a 10-day summer 2018 trip and currently have 7-day park tickets. I'm thinking about adding an eighth day in the parks.

Here's the question: if I haven't added the day by the 60-day mark, can I still get FPs for eight days? Or do I have to decide and add before that point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter