FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird thing happened this morning. Currently at WDW now through Saturday so I have FP for each day. Have a trip booked Friday to Monday after Thanksgiving. My 60 day FP window opened this morning. Booked my 3 FP for Friday and Saturday. Went to book Sunday , MDE says I am my FP limit. Seems weird.

Weird thing happened this morning. Currently at WDW now through Saturday so I have FP for each day. Have a trip booked Friday to Monday after Thanksgiving. My 60 day FP window opened this morning. Booked my 3 FP for Friday and Saturday. Went to book Sunday , MDE says I am my FP limit. Seems weird.
If you have an AP, call the AP Help Desk and they can assist with the rest of your park days.

They’ve been assisting APs who have lengthy stays at DSprings Hotels.

Have a Nov. 24-30 trip coming up. Window just opened a little but it and when I went to book, I got the message stating FP+ has concluded for the following parks. That way for the whole week. Can't believe Fast passes are completely sold out for the entire week. Is this an IT glich? Can you make FP+ over the phone?

Having the exact same issue for the same dates! I think there is a problem, so will keep trying

From what I've been reading, this is completely normal behavior for MDE recently. I am also suffering through this at the moment, as well as decapitated Olafs.

Same problem as others. At my 60 day this morning. Says FP+ has concluded for all parks for all of my dates. Cleared caches, different browsers etc. and finally got thru once. Showed a few available times. Selected show more times and got Olaf saying Opps, can't put everything together.

Tried calling but it says expected wait 2 1/2 hours. So what happens now? By the time I do get thru there will be nothing left for popular attractions??

Have a Nov. 24-30 trip coming up. Window just opened a little but it and when I went to book, I got the message stating FP+ has concluded for the following parks. That way for the whole week. Can't believe Fast passes are completely sold out for the entire week. Is this an IT glich? Can you make FP+ over the phone?

I encountered this problem a couple times but i just went back, selected a different day and then went back in and it was fine.

Definitely glitchy this morning, right at 7 I tried to get my FP, was only able to get one before the site crashed. Keep trying though, bc I kept refreshing and then logged back in and was able to get my other two passes...now it's back to FP gone for the day, which I doubt on a 3 crowd day.

Keep trying! :snail:

We had the same issues back on the 17th. I actually had all my FPs disappear from MDX after we were done. It was really crazy and caused a lot of stress. Went in this morning just to check a time for one of our FPs and they are all gone again. I’ll wait to see if it corrects itself.

Three of us are going on a trip and we have two separate packages under two MDE accounts. We are linked and can see each others reservations and tickets. When our FP day hits can I make FPs for the three of us at the same time my friend is making FPs for us too? I would be making the FPs for later in the trip while she is doing the first few days.

thanks

So what happens now? By the time I do get thru there will be nothing left for popular attractions??
Fortunately (or unfortunately) it’s doing this to everyone right now, so no one is getting through. Just keep refreshing.

In terms of the new ticketing system, for onsite guests, will their window of 60 days now start on the first date range of their tickets selected? Not necessarily the first day of their resort stay?

If we were trying to get FP+ for hard to get attractions and only going 1 day, should we book our onsite stay so that our pre-selected day of touring is towards the end of our trip (i.e. day 6)?

1. In terms of the new ticketing system, for onsite guests, will their window of 60 days now start on the first date range of their tickets selected? Not necessarily the first day of their resort stay?

2. If we were trying to get FP+ for hard to get attractions and only going 1 day, should we book our onsite stay so that our pre-selected day of touring is towards the end of our trip (i.e. day 6)?

1. I doubt it will change, but I really don’t know.

2. Always a good plan.

Question on early morning FP's. I have a fastpass scheduled at 9:20 for Spaceship Earth, however, that same morning, I have a reservation for breakfast at boma right at 7:30. Realistically how long with it take to enter the park from animal kingdom lodge to epcot with a minnie van? Especially if we were to leave the resort by 8:30.

Is there a separate line for early FP's like Breakfast reservations? Or just normal entry into the parks?

Sorry for the ignorant questions, I have not been to disney world for over 10 years. First trip back to disney world after a really long time.

Question on early morning FP's. I have a fastpass scheduled at 9:20 for Spaceship Earth, however, that same morning, I have a reservation for breakfast at boma right at 7:30. Realistically how long with it take to enter the park from animal kingdom lodge to epcot with a minnie van? Especially if we were to leave the resort by 8:30.

Is there a separate line for early FP's like Breakfast reservations? Or just normal entry into the parks?

Sorry for the ignorant questions, I have not been to disney world for over 10 years. First trip back to disney world after a really long time.

If you leave AKL at 8:30a you’ll have plenty of time. There is no early entry for FPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter