FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are planning to Park Hop. As of right now I understand that you must use a kiosk in the particular park you are in for attractions in that park (ie you can't book your 4th FP+ for a MK attraction while you are still in EP). So if one of our party decides to head to MK after EP while everyone else goes back to the resort for a rest, will that person be able to book a 4th FP+ for everyone in the party even though they didn't enter MK?

will that person be able to book a 4th FP+ for everyone in the party even though they didn't enter MK?
Yes, but the person should have all the MBs or plastic tickets with him in case the total group does not appear on the kiosk's screen.

If someone in your party has more than one MB linked to their Profile, the extra MB can be used to access the resort room door.

I cannot tell you how immensely this information has helped me with planning our trip! Though we have been frequent visitors (me since 1972!), we had a break for a few years and haven't been since the FP+ system was instituted. We're traveling with small grandchildren for the first time this year and are glad to know we will be able to try schedule a few of their favorites in advance. Thanks so much for condensing the information and making it so easy for us to plan! Great job! :thanks:

Yes, but the person should have all the MBs or plastic tickets with him in case the total group does not appear on the kiosk's screen.

If someone in your party has more than one MB linked to their Profile, the extra MB can be used to access the resort room door.
I don't think the part I bolded is emphasized enough around here! I have a family of 5, all with AP's and I'd say at least half the time when I go to a kiosk for a 4th FPP, one of the 5 doesn't appear. I always carry everyone's AP cards (which work like a MB) with me. And frequently, then when I swipe the missing one, it'll knock one of the other 4 off. I swap that one and the original missing one (which I just added) goes away. Several times I've had to make the FPP at the kiosk for 4 people and then separately do the last one and adjust times on my phone or just go with overlap. Extremely frustrating when trying for a popular attraction. But I strongly recommend having all of the tix or MB's just in case.

Thank you for the information!!
Will the cards work? There are 15 in our party and that's a lot of bands for me to carry. Might get funny looks going through security on my own with that many :-)!

Thank you for the information!!
Will the cards work? There are 15 in our party and that's a lot of bands for me to carry. Might get funny looks going through security on my own with that many :-)!
It's all I ever use. Make sure you mean the actual hard plastic ticket (old ones were green and had characters on them - either with an orange stripe on the bottom for AP or green for other tickets; new AP ones are yellow), not the AP discount card or a photopass card or anything else. The plastic tickets work the same as a MB for everything in the park (scanning for photopass or entry or FPP) except at 7 Dwarves where you need the MB in order to get the picture/video. I can't say if they work for charging because I'm local and don't stay at Disney resorts.

Just confirming... would I be able to create 2 FPs at MK and then the 3rd at Epcot in one day... thinking about Soaring when it returns...

Just confirming... would I be able to create 2 FPs at MK and then the 3rd at Epcot in one day... thinking about Soaring when it returns...

Not in advance, sorry. You will almost certainly not get Soarin as a FP day-of.

So just a quick question to confirm my math is correct. I'm on the west coast and my fast pass booking window opens on the 25th. So does that mean I can start booking at 9pm on the 24th?

So just a quick question to confirm my math is correct. I'm on the west coast and my fast pass booking window opens on the 25th. So does that mean I can start booking at 9pm on the 24th?
Yes. 9 is correct.

Thank you! This information is wonderful!

My question is about booking FP+ via the app. Currently I have 3 FP+ booked for the Magic Kingdom in the late morning, but I may be able to get on all those rides during the 8 to 9 am EMH. If I rode all those rides during that EMH, could I cancel all three FP+ on the app and rebook 3 new FP+ (on the app) for whatever same day availability there is?

Thank you! This information is wonderful!

My question is about booking FP+ via the app. Currently I have 3 FP+ booked for the Magic Kingdom in the late morning, but I may be able to get on all those rides during the 8 to 9 am EMH. If I rode all those rides during that EMH, could I cancel all three FP+ on the app and rebook 3 new FP+ (on the app) for whatever same day availability there is?

You could also modify them to 3 different attractions at different times. Same end result.

gotcha. thanks! just wanted to make sure i wouldn't lose the ability to make my 3 FP+ on the app day of. :)

Don't forget these are room keys as well. If you take the MB's, you need to follow to the resort before going to the next park. Good news is I have heard 4th FP via MDE app is coming soon...just not sure if you need to be in the park to set it up tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!