FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, you will lose your FPs because Disney is following through on FP Cancellation for FPs booked using onsite reservations that were subsequently canceled.

What you need to do is either delete them now and rebook or wait until the MDX system deletes them and then rebook.

No one has reported deleting and rebooking prior to the system Warning. DISers who received the Warning rebooked after their FPs were deleted.

Thanks for the quick response! It says they’ll be removing them today, is that at midnight or anytime today?

Thanks for the quick response! It says they’ll be removing them today, is that at midnight or anytime today?
I’m not exactly sure of the timing... it may be at the end of the day when they run a sweep of Profiles for those who’ve canceled.

We’re a family of four - kids are older teens. Last time we went I made all the FP. This time, my son is going to help because our booking day is before he heads back to college. Do I have him create his own account? And then figure out how to link to mine? Or just have him sign in to the app in his phone with my log in info? Can we log into same account at the same time, wth different devices?

I’m not exactly sure of the timing... it may be at the end of the day when they run a sweep of Profiles for those who’ve canceled.

Well I’ve gone in and cancelled each of them myself and rebooked. Was able to get almost all back at the exact time (except star tours oddly) even some that had zero other availability. Didn’t try my FOP FP as my reservation falls on that day. If you’d like I can report back if they still get cancelled or not but I really hope not.

Well I’ve gone in and cancelled each of them myself and rebooked. Was able to get almost all back at the exact time (except star tours oddly) even some that had zero other availability. Didn’t try my FOP FP as my reservation falls on that day. If you’d like I can report back if they still get cancelled or not but I really hope not.
If you have time to report back, that will be perfect. :) It’ll be helpful to others in the same situation.

I have a question. We are planning to visit Orlando for 3 weeks in October/November. I have the first week booked at Pop which we want to keep. However for the second and third week of that trip we haven't decided yet if we want to stay on-site or off-site. We have annual passes for WDW. How does it work with booking fastpasses assuming we booked the second and third week off-site? I assume we can book fastpasses at the 60 day mark for the first week we stay at Pop. But what about the third and second week off-site? Can we book an additional 7 days of fastpasses at the 30 day mark with a rolling window? Or doesn't that work since we already book 7 days of fastpasses for Pop then?

In looking at wait times today, where there are supposedly similar crowd levels to most of our trip days, I’m seeing much longer wait lines at Soarin and Test Track than Frozen Ever After. Has FEA’s shiny newness worn off? I might be able to make better use of my tier 1 fast pass. I’m thinking instead to rope drop Soarin, single ride Test Track, head to FEA, and Fast Pass Test Track to ride together.

I would be so grateful for some help with a question about FP booking in our situation. It might be super obvious, sorry in advance.

Saturday: 4/5 of us arrive for one night at OKW. The group has one AP and 4-10 day PHs with a start date of Sunday.
Sunday: oldest DS arrives and we move to the Poly.

Will our FP booking date for the five of us be 60 days from Sunday because our DS isn’t on the OKW reservation and the ticket start date is also Sunday (though, I am not sure that is a factor)? Any chance it is actually 60 days from Saturday because some of the group arrives then? I cannot add him to our OKW reservation because the room has an occupancy limit of four. Thanks!

So, my window is close and I'm wondering a couple of things. How many people can book fast passes at on time? Say we are at a park and want to hop can 3 people be on each checking a different parks FastPass availability by trying to either modify a current one or by adding a 4th? My other question, can you be logged in online and the app to book fast passes? Last time I did this one wasn't working at all and I lost precious time trying to get Pandora and Slinky Dog waiting to get logged into the computer and stuff. Or could one by on the app and one person in the party be online and which ever one is working better go with that one? So in short can you be logged into your account on 2 different devices to make fast passes such as a computer and a phone? And can you have multiple people in your group looking into booking/ switching fast passes at the same time. Thanks!

Ok, I think I figured out my previous question. Which is harder to get Pandora Flight of Passage or Slinky Dog? Window opens in the morning.

Ok, I think I figured out my previous question. Which is harder to get Pandora Flight of Passage or Slinky Dog? Window opens in the morning.
Slinky, with FOP a very close second. If SDD is very late in your trip (more than 4-5 days) and FOP is very early (day 1 or 2) start with FOP. Otherwise do SDD first.

And to answer your first question - yes, you can have multiple people signed into the account on multiple devices, booking at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!