FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Maybe) a simple question.

Room #1= My family of 4
Room #2= Traveling companions who don't use email, or other means of booking FP+

How do I get them linked into my online account to make sure I can reserve FP+ for everyone?
Do I make a dummy account and link their reservation to it, even though they won't be the ones logging in?
Can I just link their reservation to "My Plans?"

I tried linking them into Friends & Family via their Reservation #, but it won't let it go through since they don't have a valid MDE account.

Very frustrating for something that should be very simple.

Yes. You can’t link an onsite reservation until the names have been added to your friends list.

It has to match up so figure out exactly which names they used to book the reservation.

Hoping someone can clear up some confusion for me. The last time I booked FP I recall (perhaps incorrectly) staying up until after midnight because that is when the booking window opened. However, someone told me that the window now opens at 6:00 am, but now I read on the beginning of this thread that the window opens at 7:00 am. Can someone please clarify and let me know the correct time of day window actually opens. Thank you so much!

Hoping someone can clear up some confusion for me. The last time I booked FP I recall (perhaps incorrectly) staying up until after midnight because that is when the booking window opened. However, someone told me that the window now opens at 6:00 am, but now I read on the beginning of this thread that the window opens at 7:00 am. Can someone please clarify and let me know the correct time of day window actually opens. Thank you so much!
You are remembering correctly, it used to be midnight! Booking now opens at 7 am EST. Dining is what opens at 6.

My situation: Staying offiste. We've piggybacked on my brother's resort stay as Friends and Family to get 60 days FP. However, brother says he was having problems adding one day of FP and wanted me to call. Phone CM did add a day of MK FP for me (after saying it wasn't really allowed regardless of my brother's onsite stay), but he couldn't get Mine Train until 7 PM. My thought was that as we get closer, I'd try to modify to get an earlier time. However, there is no way I see to modify or cancel the 3 he added. What's more interesting, I can actually book FPs myself for that day since I'm less than 30 days from travel. Seems like I could now get 6 FP, but 1) Doens't seem right 2) Afraid I'll lose the later Mine Train, which I want to keep if I can't get it earlier in the day. But, if this is just accidental Pixie Dust, I have no problem pre-booking 6 FPs that day.

1) Doens't seem right 2) Afraid I'll lose the later Mine Train, which I want to keep if I can't get it earlier in the day
1. It’s how the system functions when IT adds in locked FPs. They are not part of your regular 3 FPs which you can book.
2. You can’t lose a locked FP.

We have 2 different rooms booked for the same week, but only plan on keeping one of them. It depends on if my husband is going or not whether we need a little more space. Anyway, we have our fast passes booked since we are going the end of June.

Are the fast passes connected to a specific room reservation or will we be able to keep them as long as we have an onsite stay?

I'm scared to cancel either because I'm not sure which reservation they are tied to.

Anyone know?

Thanks!!

FYI: My FP window opened this morning. I went in with a plan after not even being able to Flight of Passage until check out day last yr. Had to slide our room reservation back a day. I planned to try to get it on day 8 of our trip and husband was going for slinky dog on day 7. Then I had my phone if online w/ my laptop wasn’t working. Then I was going to try for mine train on day 5 and husband was going to try to get FoP on day 2, when we really wanted to go. Well in my phone I was able to get FoP on day 2 as I was trying to get it for day 8. We actually had no problem getting anything this morning. I was shocked. I even went in 45 min later and added 2 more in our party to slinky dog. Which I was glad I did b/c they had changed their minds. Fingers crossed the rest of the planning goes as well.

I have a one night room only reservation in September before my Free Dining package with park hoppers included starts. Since the tickets are in the package am I correct that I have to wait until the 60 day mark for the package and not the room only reservation to make my Fast Pass reservations? Thanks!

Does anyone have a source for when FP return times begin for the shows? I'm specifically wondering about the Nemo Musical. If I'm looking at the 11 a.m. show, what's the latest I could schedule a FP before a Nemo Musical FP? I can't figure out how to search this thread.

Does anyone have a source for when FP return times begin for the shows? I'm specifically wondering about the Nemo Musical. If I'm looking at the 11 a.m. show, what's the latest I could schedule a FP before a Nemo Musical FP? I can't figure out how to search this thread.

With shows they will give you a window for showing up (everyone with a FP will have the same window). Here's how it looks.

Screenshot_20190522-224524_Disney World.jpg

From Post #2:
- FP return windows for all shows vary between 15-25 minutes long and are scheduled within the last 30 minutes before the show begins. There is no defined grace period for these attractions.

Hi,

According to your experience and in order to book the best FP options, could you please tell me what of the following options are the most difficult to get a FP as a 4FP during the visit day?

- In MK: Big Thunder / Splash / Space Mountain?
- In Epcot: Test Track or Soarin? I have read that FP for Test Track seems to be more difficult to get ¿??
- In HS: Toy Story Mania or Aliens?

Thank you!

Hi,

According to your experience and in order to book the best FP options, could you please tell me what of the following options are the most difficult to get a FP as a 4FP during the visit day?

- In MK: Big Thunder / Splash / Space Mountain?
- In Epcot: Test Track or Soarin? I have read that FP for Test Track seems to be more difficult to get ¿??
- In HS: Toy Story Mania or Aliens?

Thank you!

My personal experience would be Big Thunder, Test Track, and Aliens (though I'd still FP TSM instead and get a 4th+ for Aliens).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter