FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will be visiting Animal Kingdom for a 1 park day. If i book a fastpass for Everest for the morning, will I be able to get another fastpass later for the same ride for later on in the day if it's available? or is it

Yes, but only as a 4th FP or beyond as mentioned on the first page.

i will be visiting Animal Kingdom for a 1 park day. If i book a fastpass for Everest for the morning, will I be able to get another fastpass later for the same ride for later on in the day if it's available? or is it

yes, get 3 FP for the morning and once you use your third FP, you can get a fourth. then once you use your 4th, you can get a 5th and so on.

We’re going in October but our FP booking day is before August 29th. Just wanted to know if ToT will be in tier 1 or 2 for us, I was unsure if the change is for people booking FP after the 29th or is already in place for those of us visiting after the 29th.

We’re going in October but our FP booking day is before August 29th. Just wanted to know if ToT will be in tier 1 or 2 for us, I was unsure if the change is for people booking FP after the 29th or is already in place for those of us visiting after the 29th.

My understanding is that all those rides as Tier 1 go into effect on 8/29 because of GE. So yes it will be in Tier 1 for you.

Alright, another park hopping question. Let's say I have 3 FP scheduled in advance at HS. 9am, 3pm and 4pm. Can I make an Epcot FP as soon as I scan in at my 9am? Then ride say 11am at Epcot and then back to HS for my 3pm and 4pm passes? Or must all scheduled passes be complete/cancelled/passed before scheduling at Epcot?

We have some "multiple experience, multiple park" fastpasses for out upcoming trip

Can these be used for the same attraction multiple times? Can they be split across different parks on the same day?

Didn't think so. What if I cancelled my 3pm/4pm OR only scheduled my 9am. Then I could?

Also, what if I have a 9am and a 3pm FP at HS...and then I scan into my 9am...can I book at 4pm at Epcot?
Yes. And you could even book a 10a at Epcot.

How are folks planning for the EMH in every park scenario that hits later this month? We will RD EMH every day. Our 60 day mark is tomorrow and I can't quite decide what to do, especially with a park like DHS.

We will be there for RD, probably by 5:15 or so. If I remember correctly the FP hours don't even open until about 9AM. So I'm wondering if we should even bother with FP on DHS rope drop days. We're planning to hit the park twice, once specifically for SW and whatever other rides we manage to fit in before complete bedlam envelops the rest of the park. On the second trip we will avoid SW altogether and target RNR/TOT/TSMM etc. We don't care about Slinky Dog. We have hoppers so, given the state of affairs with the DHS tiering, it almost seems better to get in/out as fast as one can then hit another park to use FP+.

Last edited:
If I have 3 fast passes booked 8:00, 9:00 and 10:00 in one park and I only use the 8:00 pass and let the other 2 fast passes expire without being used can I book fast pass #4 at a different park as soon as the third pass times out at 11:00 ?

If I have 3 fast passes booked 8:00, 9:00 and 10:00 in one park and I only use the 8:00 pass and let the other 2 fast passes expire without being used can I book fast pass #4 at a different park as soon as the third pass times out at 11:00 ?
If you have no desire to use 2 and 3, cancel and immediately book 2 FPs for Park#2.

See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM STICKY for park hopping tips.

As @hiroMYhero mentionned, you can immediately cancel and book FPs for the different park. Only difference between cancelling/not cancelling is that letting your FPs expire clears any tiering restrictions from park #1 if you plan on heading back later in the day.

As @hiroMYhero mentionned, you can immediately cancel and book FPs for the different park. Only difference between cancelling/not cancelling is that letting your FPs expire clears any tiering restrictions from park #1 if you plan on heading back later in the day.
If the initial 3 FPs are used in any combo of parks, FP#4 can be any Tier in any park.

Are fast pass mornings always this atrocious nowadays? I know it's Disney IS but if they're going to put such a premium on the 60 day out mark then their systems should be able to keep up with the traffic...

Are fast pass mornings always this atrocious nowadays? I know it's Disney IS but if they're going to put such a premium on the 60 day out mark then their systems should be able to keep up with the traffic...

I'm so glad it wasn't just me! That took me an hour to set up our 6 days with all of the glitches...pick one time and a different one showed on the confirmation screen, saying we didn't all have tickets, load more times only showing the same 3 that were on the same screen. We just went in February and I don't remember it being that awful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!