FastPass+ Frequently Asked Questions

8I8I8

Earning My Ears
From the first page:

Offsite Guests - 30 Days Before Park Day:
  • Guests not staying at any of the resorts listed above, but with tickets linked to an MDX account. Note: If offsite guests are linked to or listed on accounts of onsite guests above, they share the onsite guests' booking window of 60 days.

Is the italicized part still true? I am staying onsite and currently in the 60 day window, but my sister is staying offsite. Once she buys her park tickets and I link her on the app, will she be able to book her FP now?

CJK

DIS Veteran
From the first page:

• Guests not staying at any of the resorts listed above, but with tickets linked to an MDX account. Note: If offsite guests are linked to or listed on accounts of onsite guests above, they share the onsite guests' booking window of 60 days.

Is the italicized part still true? I am staying onsite and currently in the 60 day window, but my sister is staying offsite. Once she buys her park tickets and I link her on the app, will she be able to book her FP now?
Yes!

• CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
    From the first page:

Does at least one onsite person have to be in the same FP group with the offsite person? Or did that change?

CJK

DIS Veteran
    Does at least one onsite person have to be in the same FP group with the offsite person? Or did that change?
    Yes, but then you can cancel the FP for the on-site person, if that on-site person doesn't want to book that particular ride. An onsite person just needs to be on the original grouping.

mom2rose&john

DIS Veteran
    We plan on starting our vacation by staying onsite for 4 days and then moving to an offsite vacation rental for 7 days. We will have 7 day park hopper passes. I plan on going to the park on 3 of the onsite days and 4 of the offsite days. Can we book our FP's for all 7 days at the 60+ day window.

CJK

DIS Veteran
    We plan on starting our vacation by staying onsite for 4 days and then moving to an offsite vacation rental for 7 days. We will have 7 day park hopper passes. I plan on going to the park on 3 of the onsite days and 4 of the offsite days. Can we book our FP's for all 7 days at the 60+ day window.
    No, you can only book up until your onsite departure day at the 60 day mark. For all other off-site days, you have to wait until 30 days.

• mthds

Mouseketeer
    I know this has probably been asked but I can not find the answer so apologies for a repeat question. Do initial 3 FPP have to be in same park if 2 of them are made day of after tapping in for first ride. Make one at the 60 day mark and the other 2 for another park the day of.

For example. If I make a FPP for Tower of Terror in Studios. Then do Single rider for Rock n Roller. Falcon in Star Wars area. (Not concerned with Toy Story Land on this day. After we tap in for Tower of Terror can I make 2 FPP for Magic Kingdom where we will hop later that day in order to get my initial 3.

GADisneyDad14

TPAS Moderator
    I know this has probably been asked but I can not find the answer so apologies for a repeat question. Do initial 3 FPP have to be in same park if 2 of them are made day of after tapping in for first ride. Make one at the 60 day mark and the other 2 for another park the day of.

For example. If I make a FPP for Tower of Terror in Studios. Then do Single rider for Rock n Roller. Falcon in Star Wars area. (Not concerned with Toy Story Land on this day. After we tap in for Tower of Terror can I make 2 FPP for Magic Kingdom where we will hop later that day in order to get my initial 3.
    Yep, once you tap your one pre-booked FP at Tower of Terror (and assuming you have no other FPs booked that day), you can then immediately book two more at another park. Here's a post in the FP Addendum sticky that has a bit more detail, but in short, you've got it right given the situation you describe:

thor369

Mouseketeer
    My FP window is coming up and confirming the steps.
    I choose date first, the park, the the ride and then the time, when do we choose the person and can I assign all three in my part at the same time? If it’s not absolve for 3 then what? Should I still get it for 2 if avaible?
    Also, for Animal kindgodn flight of passage I should go there the last day to have a better chance at getting a FP?

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS