FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the first page:

Offsite Guests - 30 Days Before Park Day:
  • Guests not staying at any of the resorts listed above, but with tickets linked to an MDX account. Note: If offsite guests are linked to or listed on accounts of onsite guests above, they share the onsite guests' booking window of 60 days.

Is the italicized part still true? I am staying onsite and currently in the 60 day window, but my sister is staying offsite. Once she buys her park tickets and I link her on the app, will she be able to book her FP now?
Yes!

From the first page:

Offsite Guests - 30 Days Before Park Day:
  • Guests not staying at any of the resorts listed above, but with tickets linked to an MDX account. Note: If offsite guests are linked to or listed on accounts of onsite guests above, they share the onsite guests' booking window of 60 days.

Is the italicized part still true? I am staying onsite and currently in the 60 day window, but my sister is staying offsite. Once she buys her park tickets and I link her on the app, will she be able to book her FP now?

Does at least one onsite person have to be in the same FP group with the offsite person? Or did that change?

Does at least one onsite person have to be in the same FP group with the offsite person? Or did that change?
Yes, but then you can cancel the FP for the on-site person, if that on-site person doesn't want to book that particular ride. An onsite person just needs to be on the original grouping.

We plan on starting our vacation by staying onsite for 4 days and then moving to an offsite vacation rental for 7 days. We will have 7 day park hopper passes. I plan on going to the park on 3 of the onsite days and 4 of the offsite days. Can we book our FP's for all 7 days at the 60+ day window.

We plan on starting our vacation by staying onsite for 4 days and then moving to an offsite vacation rental for 7 days. We will have 7 day park hopper passes. I plan on going to the park on 3 of the onsite days and 4 of the offsite days. Can we book our FP's for all 7 days at the 60+ day window.
No, you can only book up until your onsite departure day at the 60 day mark. For all other off-site days, you have to wait until 30 days.

I know this has probably been asked but I can not find the answer so apologies for a repeat question. Do initial 3 FPP have to be in same park if 2 of them are made day of after tapping in for first ride. Make one at the 60 day mark and the other 2 for another park the day of.

For example. If I make a FPP for Tower of Terror in Studios. Then do Single rider for Rock n Roller. Falcon in Star Wars area. (Not concerned with Toy Story Land on this day. After we tap in for Tower of Terror can I make 2 FPP for Magic Kingdom where we will hop later that day in order to get my initial 3.

I know this has probably been asked but I can not find the answer so apologies for a repeat question. Do initial 3 FPP have to be in same park if 2 of them are made day of after tapping in for first ride. Make one at the 60 day mark and the other 2 for another park the day of.

For example. If I make a FPP for Tower of Terror in Studios. Then do Single rider for Rock n Roller. Falcon in Star Wars area. (Not concerned with Toy Story Land on this day. After we tap in for Tower of Terror can I make 2 FPP for Magic Kingdom where we will hop later that day in order to get my initial 3.

Yep, once you tap your one pre-booked FP at Tower of Terror (and assuming you have no other FPs booked that day), you can then immediately book two more at another park. Here's a post in the FP Addendum sticky that has a bit more detail, but in short, you've got it right given the situation you describe: https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...nytime-bonus-fps-cl-fps.3538258/post-56320829

My FP window is coming up and confirming the steps.
I choose date first, the park, the the ride and then the time, when do we choose the person and can I assign all three in my part at the same time? If it’s not absolve for 3 then what? Should I still get it for 2 if avaible?
Also, for Animal kindgodn flight of passage I should go there the last day to have a better chance at getting a FP?

thanks
we are heading to Hollywood Studios first day (have to - Rise of Resistance opens day 2!)
if we book Slinky Dog Dash we can FastPass Space Mountain after we tap in
I was planning to FastPass ToT - even though I HATE THAT RIDE (my boyfriend has it on his must do list) but I'll leave it - and FastPass PeterPan for that night, too
boyfriend can do single line while I giggle at Muppets (or swirl in the Alien Saucers, which make him dizzy)

With the most recent wave of FP updates/changes (in June, I think?) did the early booking glitch disappear when you have 2 or more trips booked within a 60 day window? Or am I just unlucky this morning that it’s not working this time??

I don't think this is an issue but just to be sure. We are doing trip with grandkids, usually we hardly go on rides with our FP and just let the grandkids get extra rides. The first night (travel day) we aren't getting to the parks until evening on a Saturday. We were planning on just going with the family to get past the gates and then go back to the room. Give them an extra MB so they can use the FPs. But will entering the resort room cancel out the use of the FPs?

So we are now booked at All Star Sports for October 19 through 31 with 3 people. We also booked all the fastpasses already at the 60 day window, except on our arrival day the 19th. Now I am thinking of switching to Pop, but they only have availability from October 20 through 31st. And we will stay with 2 people. What will happen when I make the switch? Will the fastpasses for the 3rd person be cancelled, and the 2 other people keep their fastpasses even though we arrive a day later then the original reservation? Or does Disney see the dates don't match exactly and they will cancel all the fastpasses for all the days for all 3 people?

1. I have an onsite 1 night room only with MVMCP tickets - can I make FP at 60 day mark?
2. Then I have a onsite package for 7 nights with 7 day ticket the rest of my family arrives 4 days later with an onsite room only and separate tickets - can I make all FP on my 60 day mark or only mine?

Hi there, I can't find the answer to this anywhere on the internet so I'm hoping someone can help!! I have booked our FPs for our up and coming trip but am considering a change of parks for one of our days. Is there any way I can see FP availability in the other park without cancelling my FPs I have booked! I don't want to cancel our HS fast passes to look for ones in AK only to discover that there aren't any I want and then I've lost the HS ones!! Thanks again.

Hi there, I can't find the answer to this anywhere on the internet so I'm hoping someone can help!! I have booked our FPs for our up and coming trip but am considering a change of parks for one of our days. Is there any way I can see FP availability in the other park without cancelling my FPs I have booked! I don't want to cancel our HS fast passes to look for ones in AK only to discover that there aren't any I want and then I've lost the HS ones!! Thanks again.

Yes, you can! You go through the process of adding a new FP. When you select your party/day/park, it will give you a warning that you already have FP's for that day - but it will only cancel your other FP's once you finalize your new FP selection at the end of the selection process.

If you don't find anything worth canceling your initial FP's, just don't finalize the selection. The original FP's will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!