FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 4 of us going to MNSSHP. 3 of us have magic bands but the 4th person does not have a band. I was able to make Fastpasses for all of us between 3:30 - 6:00 as I've done in the past. Our Fastpasses are linked to our bands but how would the 4th in our party without a band scan in at the ride entrances?
They will get a card at the gate that works just like a magic band for FPs etc. They can also buy a magic band at the Store right outside the entrance if you get there a few minutes early; the store employees should be able to link it for them or you can do it on your phone via the MDE website.

I wanted to quickly report on my recent experience. I'm not sure if this is a known new situation or not. I am staying onsite in September, and will be travelling with offsite friends at the same time. I was able to book fast passes for my offsite friends at the 60 day mark. They have a separate MDE account, and our accounts are linked. About 10 days after booking (50 days before the trip), my friends received an email saying that their fast passes were at risk of being cancelled within the next 2 days. I was surprised, since I thought Disney only sent this email if people cancel their hotel reservation. My hotel reservation hasn't been cancelled, and my friends never had one in the first place. At any rate, their fast passes haven't been cancelled (at least yet), and we're about 25 days out. Now that we're less than 30 days from the trip, is there still a chance that their fast passes will be cancelled?

Tried to do a search but got lost in the weeds. Does anyone know if the new Epcot Forever show will have a FP option like IllumiNations? I assume so, but am trying to figure FP's by next Saturday for a trip I booked over the weekend. Our trip is 10/23-10/27 and I know the show is scheduled to start in October so I'm trying to lock down a plan. Thanks for any guidance!

Tried to do a search but got lost in the weeds. Does anyone know if the new Epcot Forever show will have a FP option like IllumiNations? I assume so, but am trying to figure FP's by next Saturday for a trip I booked over the weekend. Our trip is 10/23-10/27 and I know the show is scheduled to start in October so I'm trying to lock down a plan. Thanks for any guidance!

Almost certainly, if nothing else to provide an option for people in Tier 2 :) They may not necessarily offer them right away though.

If you do find that FPs are available for you, please report back. Thanks! 😊

I have a question about fps possibly getting canceled. I currently have an onsite booking, and have been trying to get a DVC room. There is a possibility I can get one in the next week or so. If I get it, I will certainly want to cancel the other reservation. My plan is to add (of course) the DVC resort to my MDE then cancel. Will this affect my fps? I am over 30 days out right now. Would you just book the DVC room and hang onto the other for a while? I have a room only. I really don't want to do that because that will give someone else a chance to book, but I don't want to lose my fps either.
What are my chances? Has anyone else done this and all was well?

:wave2: Reminder: This is the FP FAQ to assist current guests with their FP needs.

Please remain on the topic of current FPs.

Discussion of Disney history can be posted on the Theme Parks Community Board. Thanks!

Question about FP use.....Do you have to use all 3 of your booked FP before you can book another one? I was able to snag a Seven Dwarfs Mine Train but its not til 3:40 pm I may let it go and do rope drop its EMH that am

Question about FP use.....Do you have to use all 3 of your booked FP before you can book another one? I was able to snag a Seven Dwarfs Mine Train but its not til 3:40 pm I may let it go and do rope drop its EMH that am
Save it until you are sure you’re riding 7D at rope drop, then Modify the 7D FP to another FP for the ride of your choice.

I did read the below information and I just want to make sure I am correct in my thinking. Even though, I book a split stay it will not change my 60 day window at all and I should be able to book all fast pass requests for the entire length of my trip at the beginning of my 60 day window correct? I have never done a split stay so I am learning.
  • As before, for multiple back-to-back onsite stays at Disney-owned resorts (or any resorts that qualify for the 60-day advance window) the booking window will open 60 days before the check-in date of the first stay and extend until the checkout date of the last stay.

I did read the below information and I just want to make sure I am correct in my thinking. Even though, I book a split stay it will not change my 60 day window at all and I should be able to book all fast pass requests for the entire length of my trip at the beginning of my 60 day window correct? I have never done a split stay so I am learning.
  • As before, for multiple back-to-back onsite stays at Disney-owned resorts (or any resorts that qualify for the 60-day advance window) the booking window will open 60 days before the check-in date of the first stay and extend until the checkout date of the last stay.
Yes as long as your multiple Stays are in onsite resorts.

Moved you to the FP thread where you are less likely to receive incorrect info. 😊

If the first of your 3 original FP's becomes a Multiple Experiences FP (for whatever reason), are you able to move up your other two FP's up so their times overlap with the MEFP? I'm thinking I would want to wait out the temporary closure until the ride is back up and running, but would love to get through the other 2 FP's as quickly as possible so I can grab additional FP's as soon as the Multiple Experience FP can be used for the ride it was intended.

Multiple Experiences FP (for whatever reason), are you able to move up your other two FP's up so their times overlap with the MEFP?
The Multiple Experience FP does not have a time constraint other than to be used before the park closes.

It’s a bonus FP, so rebook the downed ride’s FP and do whatever with your other FPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!