FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doh, I totally forgot about annual pass expiration when booking FPs this morning. We expire on 10/20 but don't check out until the morning of Oct 21st, so no FPs on the 21st. But my pass isn't eligible for renewal until at least tomorrow. It's ok, we have to check out and move the trailer from Ft Wilderness that morning and weren't totally sure we were doing a park the last day. But don't forget your pass expirations!

60 days +2, no FOP.

Last edited:
Doh, I totally forgot about annual pass expiration when booking FPs this morning. We expire on 10/20 but don't check out until the morning of Oct 21st, so no FPs on the 21st. But my pass isn't eligible for renewal until at least tomorrow. It's ok, we have to check out and move the trailer from Ft Wilderness that morning and weren't totally sure we were doing a park the last day. But don't forget you pass expirations!

60 days +2, no FOP.
You can call the AP Help Desk today and they can add a Key Card so you can pre-book the 21st now, or, they can let you renew today.

DVC News is reporting that guests staying in DVC Grand Villas (members on points or cash reservations) can now book additional 3 FP+ similar to club level for $50 per person per day. Anyone have experience with this yet?

The Multiple Experience FP does not have a time constraint other than to be used before the park closes.

It’s a bonus FP, so rebook the downed ride’s FP and do whatever with your other FPs.

If you have a multiple experience fp can it be used on any ride or just the ride that you were on?

NGTOD

If you have a multiple experience fp can it be used on any ride or just the ride that you were on?

NGTOD
It can be used for whatever is on the list of included rides along with the downed ride. That’s where the “Multiple Experience” descriptor applies.

Thank you. Where do find a list of included rides ?

When you receive the "Multiple Experience” Fastpass in MDE, it tells you where you can use it. For instance, Space Mountain was down shortly before our window opened, so we got it and could use it anywhere EXCEPT Seven Dwarfs.

Ok thanks for the replies. First trip in 6 years so no idea what we are doing.
We thought we can only use them on tier 2 rides so we never used them.

He saw the multiple experience fast pass on our phones I never saw a list of what we could use it on

Ngtod

I have 4 day MYW tickets and plan to schedule FP for a Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday. I also have MVMCP tickets for that Sunday and don't plan to enter a park with a regular ticket that day. Can I make FP from 4-6pm using that party ticket? I remember there being an issue with this last year and I think some people had their last day FP cancelled because MDE said they did not have valid ticket media. Is that still the case this year?

I have 4 day MYW tickets and plan to schedule FP for a Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday. I also have MVMCP tickets for that Sunday and don't plan to enter a park with a regular ticket that day. Can I make FP from 4-6pm using that party ticket? I remember there being an issue with this last year and I think some people had their last day FP cancelled because MDE said they did not have valid ticket media. Is that still the case this year?
Yes, you can book on your party ticket. Make the party FPS last, after all your other days are booked, and then do not modify your resort reservation. And keep an eye on your email for the dreaded “too many fast passes” notice. Though I’ve read far less reports of this happening this year.

It’s our big day tomorrow! Last time I booked I *think* it was still the system where you booked all 3 at once. Since it’s no longer like that, is the system okay if I book all my hard to get FP first and then come back and add the easier ones afterwards or should I be doing all 3 at once using the same day option? Is computer vs app just a preference or is one better than the other here?

Also any quirks I need to be aware of using an AP? We have a 6 night onsite stay and are booking 6 park days of FP.

Is there somewhere that lists the most hard to get fast passes these days? Last time I went was 2 years ago before Toy Story Land opened...and with the new Star Wars area, I'm not sure how everything looks now. Is FOP still really difficult to get? Or are SDD and the SW ride the hardest at this point?

Is there somewhere that lists the most hard to get fast passes these days? Last time I went was 2 years ago before Toy Story Land opened...and with the new Star Wars area, I'm not sure how everything looks now. Is FOP still really difficult to get? Or are SDD and the SW ride the hardest at this point?

See Post #5.

Me & a friend are going to Disney World for the 1st time. We are staying inside Disney so I know we get 60 day advance to book FP If we booked together will we pick our FP as 1 or will each of us need to pick them. I'm just wondering if we have to book them separately that we wont get the same times. Also any tips on which rides to pick as our FP would be great! We are going Jan 5-8, 2020! Thanks!

Hi,
I bought an AP for the first time.
I had no trouble booking my fast passes at the 60 day mark for my entire onsite stay Aug 30-sep 4, then also sep 14-16. But when I went to book 30 days out at for my off site stay, I was only able to book 1 day.
My fast passes are sporadic:
Aug 31 FP/dolphin
Sep 1 FP/dolphin
Sep 2 Dolphin
Sep 3 FP/dolphin
Sep 4 FP/dolphin
Sep 5
Sep 6
Sep 7
Sep 8
Sep 9 FP off site (only because I cancelled sep 2)
Sep 10 would like a FP? Off site
Sep 11 would like a FP? Off site
I called Disney, and they told me the computer didn’t recognize my stay. Can I do anything? The closer we get, the more it doesn’t look like I will match up fast passes to my friends. The dolphin linked my 2 separate bookings in their computer. (Aug 30-sep1, sep1-4) Maybe that’s why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!