FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We moved our trip due to Dorian. I ended up canceling all of our FP’s, but I got an email saying that all of my fastpasses will be available to us during our trip. All 9 FP’s for my three days were added back into MDE

There are no time constraints tied to them. It shows me the three attractions I can ride at each park, and it says they can be used anytime and any day between my new trip stay.

Can I still book fastpasses at my new 60 day window? Or are these multiple experience FP’s considered my 3 per day? Thanks!

"you can now make one, two or three in advance. In the old system, you had to book three."

I read the above on another site. Is this true?
I keep reading about making three fastpasses and having to use them al lor at least scan in before making a fourth.

If its true, I want to FP FoP and then make one for 7DMT next for when we hop to MK. Will this work?

Hi guys!
Tomorrow is our FP day.
We will be spending 3 weeks at Disney, so plan on doing multiple days at each park and splitting each visit up by spending the 3-4 hours in one area of the park.
Any suggestions on how to break the days up by area of park; and FP picks in this case?

HS: Our kids are young so we will be skipping ToT and RnRC during the day; we will try our luck going back without them at night while they’re with grandma.
Epcot: we are staying at BCV and plan on heading over multiple nights for Food and Wine and Festival of the Holidays, so we plan on touring World Showcase on those nights. We will do a few mornings touring, 3 hours or so each time. 9a-noon likely.
MK: Visiting 5+ mornings, 9a-noonish. Staying later one day for parade. Have reserved seating from Tony’s package.
AK: Visiting 3ish times. 9am-noon or so.

I apologize as I'm sure this has been asked multiple times but I didn't see it included in the "Booking Windows" section of the sticky.

We'll be purchasing Florida Resident AP's soon and our first use will be early November. Since they won't technically be active until then how do we go about making FP's 30 days out (not staying onsite)? Do we just link our AP info in early October to make the selections. I'd imagine they have a way to do this as it probably pretty common. Just couldn't anything on here or on the Disney website FAQ section.

Thank you!

I’ve been trying to figure out my strategy for booking my split stay in December. It sounds like the wrinkle with split stays was ironed out, but I have an added wrinkle (or two).

The one that worries me less is that my split stay starts with a cash reservation for five nights at AsMu and then nine nights at Kidani using points. I think I *should* be ok on that count...

...BUT I have another trip at the end of October. I’ll be at POP for six nights from October 24-30, and my booking window for my December trip opens BEFORE that trip. Will the fact that I have active FPs in the system interfere with me getting FPs for my second trip. And if so, how?

BTW, I have a platinum AP, in case that matters.

This is the first time I have booked two trips this close together since FP+.

TIA and have a Magical Day!

I am planning on getting specific times for the hottest attractions
how important is it I log on at the earliest moment I can 7 am 60 days in advance of a December trip?
needless to say, for the first 3 days there will be others who could have snagged the times for, well Flights of Passage, 7 Dwarfs, Slinky Dog or Soarin

"you can now make one, two or three in advance. In the old system, you had to book three."

I read the above on another site. Is this true?
I keep reading about making three fastpasses and having to use them al lor at least scan in before making a fourth.

If its true, I want to FP FoP and then make one for 7DMT next for when we hop to MK. Will this work?
what I understand about Park Hopping and Fastpass because that's what I am planning to do, is that you can schedule - AND RIDE 2 of your selections in 1 park and only then can you use your 3rd selection in another park
so you will not be able to get a Fastpass for an attraction in another park in advance
if you stay in one park you can get another Fastpass after completing all 3
I will use this system to get a Fastpass - in the evening - in early December - for Space Mountain
less crowded time, not the hottest attraction

I have been struggling to get clear answers regarding this on Liners, hoping to get some clarification here! :)

We are going to MVMCP. I have been told that we can book FPP for this for the couple of hours before the party starts, so basically between 4-6.
1. How far in advance can we book those FPP? We are not staying onsite during the portion of our trip that we are doing the party.
2. Will we lose FPP for another day if we book FPP during the party? We do not have tickets for the park that day, just party tickets.

Thank you!

I have been struggling to get clear answers regarding this on Liners, hoping to get some clarification here! :)

We are going to MVMCP. I have been told that we can book FPP for this for the couple of hours before the party starts, so basically between 4-6.
1. How far in advance can we book those FPP? We are not staying onsite during the portion of our trip that we are doing the party.
2. Will we lose FPP for another day if we book FPP during the party? We do not have tickets for the park that day, just party tickets.

Thank you!
30 days out book a 3:30,4:30,5:30 fast passes i think they stop giving offering them at 5-5:30 i cant remmeber

Thank you!
I remember a couple of years ago people saying that when they booked FPs with their party tickets the system canceled their last day of FPs because it looked like they were booking FPs for a day more than their particular ticket. Hopefully that bug has been fixed and someone with more recent experience will answer this question.

what I understand about Park Hopping and Fastpass because that's what I am planning to do, is that you can schedule - AND RIDE 2 of your selections in 1 park and only then can you use your 3rd selection in another park
so you will not be able to get a Fastpass for an attraction in another park in advance
if you stay in one park you can get another Fastpass after completing all 3
I will use this system to get a Fastpass - in the evening - in early December - for Space Mountain
less crowded time, not the hottest attraction

You could actually make 2 FP's in park 1 and then add a FP in park #2 right after tapping FP#1.

I've got two upcoming short trips (due to conferences in Orlando).

For the first conference (in October), I bought a 2 day mid-day pass. Fast passes have been made and all after 12pm.

For the second conference (in November), I bought a 4 day regular park hopper pass. Fast passes have been made starting at 9am.

I just got an email from Disney warning me that my Fast Pass reservations are prior to noon and I can't do that with a mid-day park ticket. It seems their IT system is mixing up my tickets (the start dates are correct) and my Fast Passes. Are they going to (mistakenly) cancel my November Fast Passes because they don't think I have a valid ticket?! Eeep! I can't figure out who I'd talk to to try to prevent that!

I am sure this has been discussed, but a quick perusal and I couldn't find anything that further updated this.

We are making the trip in Nov with a party of 5 - 2 adults, 3 kids. I have to do my FP+ picks this week and I am still confused about FP+ and Rider Swap. The youngest child is only 2.5. So let's say the rest of us want to ride Slinky Dog Dash. My daughter and I would ride and then swap with my wife and my son. Would all four of us need to use Fast Passes or does the trick still work where the first party uses FPs and the other two would use rider swap?

Also, I believe we can use the 3 Fast Passes for my youngest if we wanted to for other riders, correct? In other words, we have 15 total fast passes initially daily and can be used on any in our party.

In one of the first pages of posts it mentions cast member fast passes can be booked with the rest of the party that has a hotel package. Is there a limit on days? We made 6 days of fast passes and it only let me add my college program daughter to 5 days (her shifts are always late afternoon/evening so I only did morning fastpasses) am I doing something wrong or is there a 5 day limit? Thanks

Thank you! She was only on 4 days I forgot that I didn’t try to put her one day one since we arrive after the time she will be at work.
If she has had enough work hours and has accrued comp tickets, she can link those to book FPs. Just make sure she enters the park using her Disney ID.

Okay, I read the Booking Window FAQ and scanned recent posts here about Dated Tickets and I don't see an answer to my question, so forgive me if this is a repeat or elsewhere. I have a four day/three night DVC stay coming up in January. I was going to book FP+ for the last day at DHS. Because my travel party did all the Disney parks two years prior, we wanted to do Universal for a couple of days instead. I know you can book FP+ for the length of your stay 60 days out. But the new dated ticket makes me wonder. Since we are only going to DHS on Tuesday, the last day, and not going to other Disney parks on the previous three days, is the system not going to allow me to book FP+ until 60 days out from the Tuesday instead of from the start of my trip? In other words, if I try to book on the first day of my normal reservation period, will the fact that I have only a Tuesday ticket prevent me from booking on that day initially? I would love to get the head start of FP+ booking as most do and book from the end of the trip first since it's when you are usually most likely to find availability. But given our visiting schedule, I'm wondering if these new dated tickets are going to through a monkey wrench into the plans. Anyone with similar actual experience? Thanks in advance.

From the first page:

Offsite Guests - 30 Days Before Park Day:
  • Guests not staying at any of the resorts listed above, but with tickets linked to an MDX account. Note: If offsite guests are linked to or listed on accounts of onsite guests above, they share the onsite guests' booking window of 60 days.

Is the italicized part still true? I am staying onsite and currently in the 60 day window, but my sister is staying offsite. Once she buys her park tickets and I link her on the app, will she be able to book her FP now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter