Fastpasses for MFSR now available? [Yes, Starting 2/19+]

I actually am disappointed they are going to FP for this, and especially that the Tier 1 will only be MFSR and SDD. It is going to make the standby line SO SLOW for MFSR, whereas right now the line moves along at a good pace. And, at rope drop, these two attractions will be quick to fill up.

It's back up - I managed to get one for the Monday of Princess Half weekend in Feb and one for my Spring Break trip in March (right after the Cantina...setting up the perfect Star Wars day for my dad who still hasn't seen Galaxy's Edge)

I was able to hop on and modify most of my DHS FPs before the site crashed. Hoping it works again soon so I can modify times....

Just got an FP for 3/2 around lunchtime - no morning FPs left on that day. (Figures - the one day I don't check the board first thing in the morning!!) Anyway, had to drop my late-afternoon FP for SDD to get it, which I still would like to do, but I'm there for GE first. I like that TOT and RnR dropped to the lower tiers (both currently with 100-plus-minutes waits). I like the Muppet show and all, but not for an FP. So I suppose this alters my strategy. I'll be there early for ROTR, but then rope-dropping SDD instead of MFSM, hopefully with time to do Star Tours, my other FP casualty, before jumping to the other side and doing my TOT and RnR FPs. If all works out, I'd be coming back to GE to do ROTR, MFSR and Olga's all around lunch. I know none of this will work out like this, but one can hope...

I'm just really happy that ToT and TSMM are not tier 1 any more. It was a bit absurd before how much was crammed into tier 1. Now I can actually get FP more than one ride I like for HS!

I'm curious which tier 1 will be more in demand: SDD or MFSR. Maybe MFSR because it is newer, but I actually enjoy SDD more as a ride. Odds are the new Mickey Railway ride will be tier 1 too though, so that will be the one I have to get for my May trip (If I can) since we've never done that before.

I'm just really happy that ToT and TSMM are not tier 1 any more. It was a bit absurd before how much was crammed into tier 1. Now I can actually get FP more than one ride I like for HS!

I'm curious which tier 1 will be more in demand: SDD or MFSR. Maybe MFSR because it is newer, but I actually enjoy SDD more as a ride. Odds are the new Mickey Railway ride will be tier 1 too though, so that will be the one I have to get for my May trip (If I can) since we've never done that before.
it'll be interesting to see for sure. The demand for MFSR goes down so much at night that the standby is usually 30 min or less, even on busy season. Now with fp we will see. But I would still fp SDD as opposed to MFSR

This sucks. No advance warning by Disney. No early booking window for guests staying on site for the first 4 days that opened. What a load of crap. I saw here in the first couple hours and tried and no FP available already for MFSR on the days I needed them.

And yet people want RotR to have fp. Imagine these problems everyday for the next year if it offered it. Not only can't you not get a fp for the ride but you won't be able to get into the system for FoP or 7DMT or other hard to get fps
If it offered it? You should be saying when. Fastpass is coming for RotR and MMRR. They didn't build the Fastpass lines ,put in the scanners and clocks/signs for nothing. Never understood all the speculation about long term VQ.

This sucks. No advance warning by Disney. No early booking window for guests staying on site for the first 4 days that opened. What a load of crap. I saw here in the first couple hours and tried and no FP available already for MFSR on the days I needed them.
you see how the system crashed with no advance warning? Imagine if people had a specific date to be able to book. That's why there was no advance warning. I'm not apologizing btw, their IT dept sucks

This is an advance warning. It’s not like they sprung it on us like the boarding groups.

This is an advance warning. It’s not like they sprung it on us like the boarding groups.

No - an advance warning is saying that on X date and time, FP will open for MFSR

Especially for those of us staying on site and going in the Feb 19-22 window who got doubly screwed by this because it is inside the 30 day window when everyone and their brother can make FPs

Load of crap by Disney - Not thought out at all from a customer service standpoint

No - an advance warning is saying that on X date and time, FP will open for MFSR

Especially for those of us staying on site and going in the Feb 19-22 window who got doubly screwed by this because it is inside the 30 day window when everyone and their brother can make FPs

Load of crap
To each their own. This is nothing new for Disney. They always do stuff like this. The trick is to keep checking. On a day like today and into the following days things typically open up after the rush to get the FPs.

You already have a large advantage vs. locals and offsite guests. Those people will have a lot of trouble getting tier one FPs 30 days out going forward.

If ROTR isn't stable by May I would expect Disney to be doing a shake up/firing of the people responsible.
To me this is non sensical.
They have been working on this attraction for 4 years, don't you think any "shake up" would've happened already? Whatever elements are malfunctioning they have known for a very long time and they have been working hard to find a solution.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter