Favorite "1 Credit" TS Meals

The Wave is one of my faves. Amazing food for both breakfast and dinner. I highly recommend it!
I also like Via Napoli, Sci Fi, and Chefs de France. Liberty Tree at lunch is good too.
For QS i love Satuli Canteen. So amazing and fresh. One of the best healthy alternatives around.

We stayed at CR in Oct and had The Wave for breakfast... it was really good!!! And there was almost no one else in the entire place the whole time we were there. I'm not sure if it's a hidden gem or what. Seeing lots of votes for Sci-Fi, my hubby is on the fence about that one. We looooove Satu'li Canteen... unfortunately we missed out on it last time but we're definitely eating there this time!

We stayed at CR in Oct and had The Wave for breakfast... it was really good!!! And there was almost no one else in the entire place the whole time we were there. I'm not sure if it's a hidden gem or what. Seeing lots of votes for Sci-Fi, my hubby is on the fence about that one. We looooove Satu'li Canteen... unfortunately we missed out on it last time but we're definitely eating there this time!
The Wave is a hidden gem for sure. Its usually not packed at breakfast, i agree. But i dont mind! Its nice and quiet. :) Their breakfast is REALLY good. I went twice during my last trip, plus once for dinner. The beef i had with the polenta at dinner last time was aaaaaaaaaaaamazing. One of the highlites of my trip!

As for SciFi, its so much fun, I like it a lot. Its the quietest and coolest restaurant around. The theme is incredible. I love their oreo shakes...to die for. And their onion rings, burgers/fries, and wings are all very good. Cant go wrong.

Last edited:
Cape Mays Buffet. It is an absolute must do when we have the dining plan (typically with the free dining offer).
Paying out of pocket has made it incredibly pricey ($280 for our family of 5 including the 18% tip), but I feel it is an absolutely awesome way to use 1 TS credit. We will go there twice in our 8-9 night trips when we have the dining plan.

The location is beautiful, that whole Boardwalk, Beach Club area. It adds to the whole meal experience.

Dan

We love Rose & Crown, Biergarten Restaurant, Sunshine Seasons, Raglan Road, Boma but also enjoy The Wave for breakfast and Trail's End

We made our reservations a bit late and are trying to get Beaches & Cream, I really want to try it. I have the touring plans reservation finder working on it... it worked to get one last time, but we ended up not keeping it because we decided to do something else. Hopefully we can try it this time!
I have one for October 27 that I'm trying to get for lunch. I tried at 180+ with no luck.

50’s Prime Time
Via Napoli
Wolfgang Puck Express (Disney Springs upscale counter service)

We love Rose & Crown, Biergarten Restaurant, Sunshine Seasons, Raglan Road, Boma but also enjoy The Wave for breakfast and Trail's End
Sunshine Seasons is QS.
We missed Satuli last trip too and are going to try it for the first time in October!

We're not on the dining plan, but I'm looking for recommendations for everyone's favorite "1 credit" or equivalent TS meal at each park, resort, and DS. We want to eat only at places we've never eaten before. We're fairly adventurous eaters, it's going to be just me and DH. Please, no signature restaurants; counter/quick service is ok if that's really your favorite, but we're looking primarily at TS restaurants.

Thanks!!!
I don’t know if these are on the dining plan but we’re going to try Maria & Enzo’s and Homecomin when we go. They have been getting great reviews. I don’t know last time you were at California Grill but with the new Cheff it’s been getting great reviews also. Good Luck!

Disney Springs - Raglan Road
Resort - Whispering Canyon
Magic Kingdom - Libery Tree
Epcot - Biergarten
Hollywood Studios - 50s
Animal Kingdom - The BEST is quick service Satu'li Canteen. Otherwise, Tusker House for table service.

Epcot: Rose & Crown, Chef’s de France, Marrakesh, Spice Road

DS: Raglan, Wolfgang Puck Express

Resort: SSR/Turf Club, OKW/Olivia’s,

AK: Satuli’s

We’ve always enjoyed are meals at these restaurants.

We have tried lots and lots of Disney restaurants . There are some that we feel are not worth going back to but we have developed some favorites over the years. At Disney we especially like to go to unique places that are unlike the places we can go to at home. I suggest Morimoto Asia for lunch, Boma, Sanaa, Chefs de France, Whispering Canyon Cafe, and Biergarten. For quick service we love Wolf Gang Puck Express in Disney Springs [ the one near the Christmas shop] and Backlot Express in Hollywood Studios

If you're sticking to 1 credit TS and actually eating in the parks (as opposed to hopping on the monorail or walking over to a resort), here are our faves:

MK: None
EP: tough because there are many good ones to choose from, but Via Napoli wins by a nose
HS: Mama Melrose
AK: None (though I've heard great things about Tusker House)

We are vegetarians so we find that our mileage may vary from what others experience...sometimes places omnivores rave about are meh to us, and some places we love, our meat eating friends can't stand. That said, here's how we personally account for no TS that fit your description in the MK and AK:

MK: take the monorail over to The Wave at CR...the food is so delicious and fresh and healthier than most other options
AK: eat CS at Satuli Cantina or Mr. Kamal's for lunch and either eat dinner at Boma after we leave the park for the day OR eat at Tiffins. Tiffins is a new discovery for us and we LOVE it...have eaten there twice and it's not super expensive for us because we pay OOP and order lots of appetizer/small plate items to share.

Epcot - kids and wife would say Teppan Edo. I prefer Chefs de France. Via Napoli is also fun ONLY if we sit outside. Way too loud inside but sitting on the patio in the evening is really nice. Food is decent.
Magic Kingdom - None.
Hollywood Studios - Mama Melrose is ok, but would pick Via Napoli first and wouldn't eat at both.
Animal Kingdom - None

We're not on the dining plan, but I'm looking for recommendations for everyone's favorite "1 credit" or equivalent TS meal at each park, resort, and DS. We want to eat only at places we've never eaten before. We're fairly adventurous eaters, it's going to be just me and DH. Please, no signature restaurants; counter/quick service is ok if that's really your favorite, but we're looking primarily at TS restaurants.

Thanks!!!

Since you're adventurous eaters, try Restaurant Marrakesh at Epcot Morocco. After avoiding it on many trips, we ate there last time, and it was great!

If you're sticking to 1 credit TS and actually eating in the parks (as opposed to hopping on the monorail or walking over to a resort), here are our faves:

We're not opposed to going to resorts. I'm looking for favorites at all parks, DS, and resorts. :) I like your suggestions with Tiffin's, I just reviewed their menu and it looks really good!! We had a reservation for the ROL package last year but ended up canceling, so maybe we'll check that out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter