Favorite 1 table service credit steak on property?

Mama Melrose all day. But what’s the point since there are no “1 credit meals” anytime soon and likely whatever Disney puts out when they reintroduce a plan will look and feel (and likely cost) totally different.

Mama Melrose all day. But what’s the point since there are no “1 credit meals” anytime soon and likely whatever Disney puts out when they reintroduce a plan will look and feel (and likely cost) totally different.

um ok

Ok, so how about favorite non-signature restaurants, does that make it ok?

Mcurran says yes. Credits are just gone for at least 6-12 months (or more). Sorry I probably typed a little too strong earlier. I love talking about Disney, food, Disney food, and steak is about as high on my list as it gets and mama melrose with that Mac n cheese... doesn’t get much better than that.

The blackened steak at Grand Floridian Cafe is pretty great, but I'm pretty sure they don't have it all the time.

Spice Road Table was my favourite from our September trip. This was one of our favourite meals of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter