Favorite 1 table service credit steak on property?

I liked the one at The Wave of American Flavors at the Contemporary - it was a beef tenderloin served with purple potatoes (something you don't see or get everywhere). Sorry, I don't have my pictures scanned.

Turf Club is our favorite but I’m definitely putting Mama Melrose on the lair for our next trip. The meal in that picture looks amazing!!

We've never gotten a bad steak at Mama Melrose. That's long been one of our favorite 1 TS meals.

Mama Melrose all day. But what’s the point since there are no “1 credit meals” anytime soon and likely whatever Disney puts out when they reintroduce a plan will look and feel (and likely cost) totally different.
FWIW we never do a dining plan, always pay OOP and I still looked for threads like this because it helps me find a steak in a more moderate price range :) A two credit dinner, while not exactly double, generally will carry a heavier OOP meal price tag as well.

Teppan Edo! I dream about the filet from there. It does not show on the menu, but you can order it and get it with the full meal. Sorry, no pictures.

Mama Melrose was great on our last trip in Sept. Really nice flavor profile that was prepared perfectly and the Mac was great as well.
Chefs de France had a nice filet.
I also enjoyed the steak at Skipper Canteen although the temp on the steak can be hit or miss on occasion.

The best non-signature steak we've had was at Mama Melrose. That was a few years ago so don't know what they are like currently but it was better than any other non-signature steak we've had at about another dozen or so restaurants at Disney. I thought it was as good as the steak (which I believe was also a NY strip) that used to come with the surf and turf at Narcoossee's back in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter