Favorite 2 bedroom resort???

@The Jackal has got it, VGF and RVA both have 10 sleeping surfaces in the two-bedroom lock-offs, 5 in the studio + 5 in the one bedroom; person 9 and 10 are on smaller individual beds (smaller than a standard twin)

no other Walt Disney World resort two-bedroom lock-offs have 10 sleeping surfaces currently (including the remodeled SSR rooms)

View attachment 526623
View attachment 526624
Even though these are high point resorts, if you have a trip planned with 10 people it is a better deal than two 1 bedrooms. Only issue is the limited studios at the two resorts, make it almost impossible to get at 7 months.

Have to say the Riviera 2 bedroom with jacuzzi tub that self cleans and sliding doors Opening & closing in walls
And their TVs are incredible. Watching virtual stream For the Happy Ever After Fireworks on that TV with sound was so nice I replayed it for all 4 hours . I’m not “technical” but Disney+ is a lot more fun to watch on a smart TV instead of my iPad .

My personal favorite has been Kidani. BLT was meh imo. I have to agree with others- look at grounds and amenities. We also love BWV and VWL area.

We stayed in a renovated SSR 2 bed and it was lovely. You can't beat the pull down murphy bed vs. a pull out couch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts