Favorite CS and/or TS reataurant in Epcot

goalierich

DisDad Member #12
Hello DisDads:

My family and I will be heading to WDW in October, and going to Epcot and AK. It has been several, several years since I had been to Epcot, and it will be the first time for DD14 and DS11. So I would like some help, as to what your favorite counter-service restaurant and table service restaurant is in Epcot.

Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Rose and Crown for TS & Fish & Chips for CS. Like watching IllumiNations for both places.

Garden grill is our favourite character breakfast in Disney. I’ve never had good service in Via Napoli, but the pizza is not bad. Weirdly, as a Brit, I’ve never been in the Rose and Crown. The sandwich place in France is pretty good as a grab n go as well.

Rose and Crown for table service, always try to get a seat on the patio so we can watch Illuminations from the table. The only CS we do is Sunshine Seasons.

Hello DisDads:

My family and I will be heading to WDW in October, and going to Epcot and AK. It has been several, several years since I had been to Epcot, and it will be the first time for DD14 and DS11. So I would like some help, as to what your favorite counter-service restaurant and table service restaurant is in Epcot.

Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Via Napoli for TS is my favorite at Epcot. Tutti Italia and Le Cellier are good, but they are both very formal after a park day. Coral Reef adds the enjoyment of eating seafood while watching seafood. I didn't care much for the food at Garden Grill, but the Land ride is one of my favorites, which made it enjoyable to eat there as it rotates over that ride.

I like the QS at France (Boulangerie) the best.

thanks to all of the DisDads for their opinions on this. My DW saw a video of San Angel Inn and is leaning towards that, myself am leaning towards Via Napoli, but I am guessing between now and our trip we will change our minds a few times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts