Favorite Disney Adult Beverages

Could you describe what this tasted like?

Thanks for the suggestion; I might try that one next time. It's something different. Are the mixed drinks all premixed there?
You know, I don't remember. I think he added the alcohol to the regular slush, but I'm not entirely sure.

Had a good drink at Via Napoli a couple weeks ago - limoncello mule. Don't guess it's too original but never had one. Waiter suggested it in place of the Via Versuvio I was going to order so I appreciated that. Also had the Black Cherry Lemonade at the Poly pool bar, Tikiti Punch at the Dawa Bar, and the Richshaw Ricki at Yak and Yeti. All were pretty tasty.
I love Limoncello and mules. I'll have to try this!

Half-and-Half at Rose and Crown... Harp and Guinness.
I believe this is offered at the kiosk outside but go to the bar, it's much better. I've have this at home and always think of WDW, but it's not the same.

Half-and-Half at Rose and Crown... Harp and Guinness.
I believe this is offered at the kiosk outside but go to the bar, it's much better. I've have this at home and always think of WDW, but it's not the same.

Ooh! I don't know if I've mixed those two before, but I think I did one that was half Guinness and half a cider of some sort?

Ooh! I don't know if I've mixed those two before, but I think I did one that was half Guinness and half a cider of some sort?
Check the Guinness website for some common combos. I'm currently on a black-and-red kick...Guinness and Killian's red. So good!

The Local from Homecoming is really good. :) But I don't like the taste of alcohol, so if that's what you're after, you might not like it. I'm always trying to find drinks that don't taste like alcohol. I mostly stick to ciders. :/

The Local from Homecoming is really good. :) But I don't like the taste of alcohol, so if that's what you're after, you might not like it. I'm always trying to find drinks that don't taste like alcohol. I mostly stick to ciders. :/

There are a lot in this list that don't taste like alcohol. Thank goodness for Disney prices or those could probably get me in some trouble. :drinking::rotfl2:

Check the Guinness website for some common combos. I'm currently on a black-and-red kick...Guinness and Killian's red. So good!

That does sound good! I think the one I had was called a Black Velvet? Pretty sure I've also tried a Black and Blue, too! I like Guinness, but enjoy it more when it's cut with another. Wondering how the Safari Amber (https://motherhoodandbeyond.com/disney-drink-of-the-day/) and a Guinness would taste?

I know its not disneyworld, but at the disneyland hotel they have Dole Whip Floats with Rum...very very good. Maybe DW has them?

I can't wait to add some new beverages from Pandora - The World of Avatar! Anyone get FastPass+ selections today?

On my latest trip, I discovered a new favorite at Animal Kingdom: the Himalayan Ghost (snow leopard vodka, guava, Odwalla lemonade). It was amazingly smooth and sweet, like you couldn't taste the alcohol at all, but it definitely had a nice kick to it.

On my latest trip, I discovered a new favorite at Animal Kingdom: the Himalayan Ghost (snow leopard vodka, guava, Odwalla lemonade). It was amazingly smooth and sweet, like you couldn't taste the alcohol at all, but it definitely had a nice kick to it.

Ooh! I'll be there next month! Can't wait to try this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!