Favorite Disney souvenir from childhood?

My favorite has to be the little glass blown ballerina that I bought from the cart outside of Pirates when I was probably 10 with all the money I'd saved up for the trip. I still have her somewhere tucked away in a little jewelry box. Though the Black Cauldron movie poster i got from the poster place on Pleasure Island when I was 13 comes in close second.

Though my favorite from adulthood is getting baby ears--before we even got pregnant we'd picked out names and got them embroidered at Disney--one pink hat and one blue. We used it to announce the gender later on! Then the second time I WAS pregnant at Disney and got a second pink hat with a new name, since we were still going to use the same name for a boy from the first hat and used that for our gender reveal announcement while we were there!

So I guess what I'm saying is if anyone needs some blue baby Mickey ears with the name 'Alexander' on them, let me know cause we aren't going to use them!

My first souvenir was a Goofy plush from my first trip to Disneyland in 1982. I was 14. That is my favorite because that first trip was so magical and sparked this addiction to Disney everything. It also began my plush collection.

I can still remember the taste of the water from River Country, probably swallowed a bunch when we were there as kids.

I haven't got any physical souvenirs from childhood, but I have the wonderful memory of getting to drive the golf cart at Fort Wilderness cabins when I was 9. I'm sure my father only let me go about twenty feet, but it felt like miles.

I think it was the 80s (could be even late 70’s) articulated Mickey Mouse figurine dressed as a cowboy. It went with me through college just on my nightstand.

I love this thread!

We went to disney every other year when I was a child. I remember countless stuffed animals!

My brother got a coon hat from frontierland that he wore in the July heat for days!

I remember a Lady plush that was HUGE- she had a collar and long fluffy ears. I also remember an IASW jewelry box my dad bought me.

we went to Disneyland a lot when I was a kid (first visit to WDW was as an adult). We got many souvenirs over the years, but I have two favorites:
  • A three foot Mickey stuffed animal that my mom still has, that I won when I was two years old during the 35th anniversary. I was the nth person to enter the park that day or something.
  • A postcard-sized, glittery sticker of The Main Street Electrical Parade. I don’t know why, but that sticker stuck out and was my image of Disneyland at night. I still have it. I never stuck it on anything. I just love the gold on bright blue glitter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts