Favorite Disney souvenir from childhood?

She's so lovely. I took her to a friend's house to show her off and dropped her on their brick front step. Yay for super glue.

Bump from the future, but I ended up buying TWO of the music box pull toys!!! My sister is having a baby and I wanted one as part of her shower gift, and I wanted one for me. You'll be pleased to know I'm giving her the one that's in SLIGHTLY better condition. Both are in excellent condition, but the one I'm keeping yellowed slightly so it's a more greenish blue hue. #strikethatoffthebucketlist

I had a figment hat that was like a baseball cap but with figments face on it. Not sure what happened to it but it’s one I remember. I still have a minnie glass with my name etched on the back from the glass shop on Main Street and also my childhood Mickey Ears. I also still have the pendant from the Empress Lilly character breakfast which is now hanging in my daughters room.

I had a figment hat that was like a baseball cap but with figments face on it. Not sure what happened to it but it’s one I remember. I still have a minnie glass with my name etched on the back from the glass shop on Main Street and also my childhood Mickey Ears. I also still have the pendant from the Empress Lilly character breakfast which is now hanging in my daughters room.

Do you have any pics you could share?!?!

Well, I'm old, and I love everything I've ever had, so I'm lucky I have a couple of nostalgic things. My favorite was a molded Tinkerbell magic wand that glowed in the dark, from the 1960's. I played with that thing for years, never was able to turn something into something else but loved the heck out of it. I also have a small picture from the Haunted Mansion, it's a portrait that looks one way when the light is on, then changes to a creepy portrait when you turn the light off. Strange that I picked that, because I was terrified of that attraction until I was a teenager. My mother and cousin forced me to go on it with them when I was 8, they jumped in a doom buggy together so that I would have to ride by myself. So I panicked and jumped into a doom buggy with a stranger.

So....if you're ever in the Haunted Mansion with your family and a 60 year-old woman with long blond hair jumps into your doom buggy-it's me and I'm sorry. I thought I'd be braver by now.

Well, I'm old, and I love everything I've ever had, so I'm lucky I have a couple of nostalgic things. My favorite was a molded Tinkerbell magic wand that glowed in the dark, from the 1960's. I played with that thing for years, never was able to turn something into something else but loved the heck out of it. I also have a small picture from the Haunted Mansion, it's a portrait that looks one way when the light is on, then changes to a creepy portrait when you turn the light off. Strange that I picked that, because I was terrified of that attraction until I was a teenager. My mother and cousin forced me to go on it with them when I was 8, they jumped in a doom buggy together so that I would have to ride by myself. So I panicked and jumped into a doom buggy with a stranger.

So....if you're ever in the Haunted Mansion with your family and a 60 year-old woman with long blond hair jumps into your doom buggy-it's me and I'm sorry. I thought I'd be braver by now.
They forced you to go on it and then left you?? I was so scared of that ride when I was a kid. My family convinced me to try it and I remember riding it with my head down and eyes closed the entire time. I love it now and so do my kids. But if I had gotten ditched like that I would probably never ridden it again. That was just cruel.

My mother tells an infamous story that at age 3 I was allowed one purchase in EPCOT and could not decide between a princess dress or $2 American flag. I choose the flag. Still have it today.

As a kid in the 80s my parents would get me the little plastic figurines. I remember I had a sorcerer Mickey one and Figment. I also got a few Figment plushies back in the day as well.

When I still lived in SoCal we would go to the park often. Each time we would visit the Emporium on Main Street
and I would get one ceramic figure from Alice in Wonderland. I think I managed to get most of them. They are
packed away somewhere :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You'd be perfectly welcome!

My mother tells an infamous story that at age 3 I was allowed one purchase in EPCOT and could not decide between a princess dress or $2 American flag. I choose the flag. Still have it today.

I'm hearing that your mother owes you a princess dress...
:D :D :D :D :D

OMGosh, I love this question! My favorite Disney souvenir from childhood was a carved coconut pirate head I got by Pirates of the Caribbean! It had a toothy smile, a headscarf and OBVIOUSLY an eye patch. I was obsessed with it and have no clue what happened to him😭

OMGosh, I love this question! My favorite Disney souvenir from childhood was a carved coconut pirate head I got by Pirates of the Caribbean! It had a toothy smile, a headscarf and OBVIOUSLY an eye patch. I was obsessed with it and have no clue what happened to him😭

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!