Favorite episode/funniest moment(s) on the DIS Unplugged Podcast in 2019

AnnMichele

Mouseketeer
What was your favorite episode of the DIS Unplugged Podcast for 2019? Do you have a favorite moment that made you LOL? Share it here! The episode that made me laugh the hardest (and I've listened to the most) was the 5/28/2019 show when Craig hosted. The specific things that made me laugh so hard were multiple times Ryno said, "There's mooorrrrre?" regarding the Christmas decorations and the banter between Craig and Teresa.

My favorite part was 18:50-23:53.

I'm not sure if I can pick out just one. One that's popping into my head is the whole Daisy Duck conversation #DuckSass, but it's more the one liners that always make me laugh. Probably my favorite moment from all the content I've seen is a vlog that Ryno, Craig & Kylie did (I think Fall 2018) about the different Fall offerings at Disney Springs. Ryno's rant about the drink at Paddlefish being the price of a "Tuesday Blu-Ray at Target" cracks me up every time I watch it. Then you add in the miserable child sitting behind them at Polite Pig and some of the other one liners and you can basically laugh during the entire episode.

A little after 5:50 when Pete's NJ attitude starts calling out "Mac and Cheese and Chicken Strip Steve" and his Fruit loop and Cap'n crunch review

1) Duck Sass, of course
2) Pete’s Skyliner Rant
3) Pete’s GF Rant (with the “body fluid sofas”)
4) “I feel bad giving it the D.” -Ryno ranking the Yacht Club
5) And of course, this gem (skip to 21:14):

Oh that was a good vlog. I really miss the Cryno vlogs. I feel like when I 1st found them on YouTube about 2 years ago they were doing vlogs pretty consistently and they don't really anymore. I mean I totally understand why since it seems they keep adding new shows and I'm sure that takes up the bulk of their time editing and uploading all those not to mention they also need time for a personal life. I always found them super entertaining, but they were also helpful because most of the time they were trying different snacks and honestly my favorite part of Disney is trying all the snacks. I probably watch more Dis content over actual TV shows.

The episode where Pete dropped an S-bomb when he and Craig were arguing about Spirit Jerseys. Also when John had the whole show play the "guess the lyrics" and Craig began singing.

The episode where Pete dropped an S-bomb when he and Craig were arguing about Spirit Jerseys. Also when John had the whole show play the "guess the lyrics" and Craig began singing.

YES!! I loved how into it Craig got and how disturbed Pete was by his singing. The 2nd time around for the marathon show Craig didn't sing as much and I was disappointed lol.

Can you please find me this episode so I can watch this. This sounds absolutely hilarious and I must have missed this episode.

The episode where Ryno was imitating his niece. "Uncle Ryan! Uncle Ryan!".

I'm not sure which one you're talking about as he's done it a few times, but there's a recent episode of the best and worst about the holiday movies on Disney + where he goes on for a few minutes and I die laughing. The poor girl. I really hope she doesn't watch it, but it cracks me up! Starts around the 32:50 mark.

Oh gosh, any moment where Pete's New Jersey comes out is hilarious. I think the most recent DVC show where Jackie's phone went off and Pete said "my god, woman, you and your phone." :rotfl:

I forget the other show or episode but one of the guys (I think Craig or Fiasco) had a weak intro greeting and Pete said, "really? That's what you're opening with?" :rotfl:

I'm not sure which one you're talking about as he's done it a few times, but there's a recent episode of the best and worst about the holiday movies on Disney + where he goes on for a few minutes and I die laughing. The poor girl. I really hope she doesn't watch it, but it cracks me up! Starts around the 32:50 mark.

Thanks for posting that.

Too funny.

If anyone else knows where the other instances are please post them. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!