Favorite Full Service Eats?

tinkermell

<font color=purple>Th boards are going nuts!<br><f
Where are your favorite sit down dinner places and why? What do you recommend off of the menu? I need to make my priority seating, and need some advice. This is our first time at DL resort for 3 days. Before, have always done it in one day. Now we can relax and take time to enjoy our meals. Thanks! :tinker:

Here are some of our favorite sit-down dinner places:

DLH: Hooke's Point
GCH: Storyteller's Cafe
DCA: Wine Tratorria (sp?)
DTD: Catal, Rainforest Cafe, Ralph Brennans
DL: Carnation Cafe, New Orleans Cafe

We have kids so we tend to eat at places that are kid-friendly but also places where my hubby and I can get a glass of wine with dinner! (Excluding DL places!)

Outside of DLR, we like to eat at Buca's, Outback and Red Robin.

These are our favorites:

Storyteller's Cafe (GC)
Carnation Cafe (DL)
Ralph Brennans (DTD)

I would love to try either of the ones in the DLH, but haven't yet! We have three kids and these restaurants provide great food and a nice atmosphere!

I really like Ariel's grotto.

Thanks everyone. Are any of these places known for their dishes? Example of one I"ve heard is the "Monte Cristo"from Cafe Orleans. Any others that we should be aware of? Thanks! :tinker:

My favorite restaurant is Yamabuki - I always order the Yamabuki Zen dinner.

I also love Storyteller's Cafe - everything has been good here - the corn chowder is incredibly good.

Blue Bayou is a longtime favorite and a family tradition for us. I haven't been there since the big change though... I think I'll try Cafe Orleans on the next trip (maybe instead of BB, not sure yet).

I recommend avoiding Naples at all costs, the service is beyond horrendous and the food isn't worth it at all. Napolini is fine if you want to grab a bite to take with you from counter service though.

Wendi2000 said:
My favorite restaurant is Yamabuki - I always order the Yamabuki Zen dinner.

I heard that the Yamabuki was closed for renovation, does anyone know if it's opened back up and if the menu is the same? We really wanted to try this place on our next trip.

Dis Ohana said:
I heard that the Yamabuki was closed for renovation, does anyone know if it's opened back up and if the menu is the same? We really wanted to try this place on our next trip.

Where's Yamabuki?

nerdboyrockstar said:
Where's Yamabuki?

Yamabuki is in the Paradise Pier Hotel...across the street from the GCH.

Our favorite restaurant is Storyteller's for the dinner buffet, Blue Bayou for the Monte Cristo - but now we'll try the cafe is NOS, and ESPN for the fresh mozzarella/tomato salads!!

Dis Ohana said:

It has reopened and apparently the menu is unchanged.

tinkermell said:
Is it a sushi bar or what??? :tinker:

They do have a sushi bar, but it is a full japanese restaurant serving tempura, teriyaki, sushi, sashimi, and much much more... it is sooooo oishi (delicious)!!!

Storyteller's Cafe for dinner is great. We had the buffet and loved it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter