favorite game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game: SPOONS!!!!
Board game: mhmm thats tough probably trivial pursuit or scene it?
video game: guitar hero i PWN at guitar hero lol *i'm on like medium...*
or WII tennis or WII boxing actually any of the WII sports i'm pretty awesome at
:goodvibes

Its this one game where you have people drive in cars(old enough) and they have flashlights then the object of the game is to get to our high school, Qt, and back to my friends house without being touchewd by flashlights and we play at like 12 at night lol

We call it fugitive

I almost forgot: APPLES TO APPLES.

I always break the rules and convince the person someway somehow to pick my card. I always put the most out there things out too. I LOVE THIS GAME! :D

Oh and I just got to Hard on Guitar hero. :D. I am horrible at rockband though. Go figure.....

Apples to apples is amazing.
My friend and i acidentially started that trend at our school.
I got it when i was little, and one rainy day we pulled it out and started playing with it, and it was SO hilarious, so we talked about it at school and my friends were like "really? aww i wanna play" so i took it to "game day" one time, and its been a rage ever since.

:)

we even called in to tell them that they spelt Glenn Miller wrong, they spelt it "Glen Miller" and we called like 94 times xD

:rotfl:

That is why I love Apples to Apples. Anyone and everyone can play all at once and it starts the most random AMAZING conversations. :D

:banana: :confused3 Me?/??? I dont know what you are talking about. What are you talking about what game?:confused3 :confused3

im talking about "the game"

I think i know what she is on about!!

The aim of the game is not to think of the game. if you think about the game, you lose.;) Am i right?

right ^^

"the game" has only 3 rules:
1. you are now playing the game
2. you must not think or talk about the game
3. if you do think or talk about the game you must announce to the world (outloud usually) that you just lost the game

You made me lose The Game again -_-

Darn...

....and now i just lost the game.

again.

O my goodness......it is not a game:headache: :laughing: I just asked what were your favorite games were and this is where you can talk about them. :rotfl2: And I am not a girl....My name is vincent or vin or vince or vinnie. ok? not a girl........ima guy.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!!!!! one of the awsomest games ever!

haha ik it's awesome

i played it at camp and we ran out of spoons so we started using forks and knives

it got dangerous i got cut across the face :laughing: it wasn't pretty

O my goodness......it is not a game:headache: :laughing: I just asked what were your favorite games were and this is where you can talk about them. :rotfl2: And I am not a girl....My name is vincent or vin or vince or vinnie. ok? not a girl........ima guy.

technically it is a game.

i mean..it is called "the game"

...which i just lost again.

video game: Guitar Hero III

other

football in the dark

capture the flag in the dark

pretty much all sports in the dark

Football to watch
I also like to play football, but only touch
Dont have a favorite video game, but I like whatever Im playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!