Favorite hotel at SeaWorld

4HOLIDAYS

DIS Veteran
We will be at Seaworld for 4 nights in Dec. I am wondering what everyone's favorite hotel is that is nearby. I stayed at Hilton garden inn last yr which was nice, Renaissance 2 yrs before that. The renaissance is too much $ for us I think this yr once I add in parking and all.

I have the Funpass? I think-bought in Dec 16 and is good thru Dec 17 but I am not sure if it includes parking. If it does, I don't mind being on the far side of the park where fairfield/springhill is. I am not interested in the bus that does the loop. So walk-Hilton Garden Inn was maybe 10 min door to door, on;y a couple minutes longer than Renaisance. I was hoping to find a nice room, reasonable price and some Christmas decor-that was missing at the Hilton last yr.

Any thoughts and suggestions , reviews are appreciated.

Our first visit we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, like you said it was nice. At that time both kids were little (5 and 3).

Last year we stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort: Water Park, which was a affiliate hotel, but I don't know if it is anymore.

We will be at Seaworld for 4 nights in Dec. I am wondering what everyone's favorite hotel is that is nearby. I stayed at Hilton garden inn last yr which was nice, Renaissance 2 yrs before that. The renaissance is too much $ for us I think this yr once I add in parking and all.

I have the Funpass? I think-bought in Dec 16 and is good thru Dec 17 but I am not sure if it includes parking. If it does, I don't mind being on the far side of the park where fairfield/springhill is. I am not interested in the bus that does the loop. So walk-Hilton Garden Inn was maybe 10 min door to door, on;y a couple minutes longer than Renaisance. I was hoping to find a nice room, reasonable price and some Christmas decor-that was missing at the Hilton last yr.

Any thoughts and suggestions , reviews are appreciated.

We were considering booking at the Fairfield/SSpringhill Suites this year but didn't end up going - they looked like nice hotels with a little more than the basic amenities and a bit more room. Breakfast and parking were included and there is no resort fee which is nice. I do really love the Renaissance, but agree that it is pricy and they also charge a resort fee and for parking.

Can recommend Hampton Inn and Suites which is within walking distance of Seaworld.

Maybe take a look at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club at SeaWorld (studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom condo options are available and all appear to have balconies). Sometimes this place is a more expensive than other option, but we for our dates thought they had a decent deal.

We've done the Hilton Garden Inn twice (walking distance), the Renaissance once (walking distance), and the Marriott Residence Inn once (super short shuttle ride or drive -- breakfast and offers a two bedroom / two bath option that can actually sleep eight -- picked this as I had one snorer in the party I wanted in his own room). (all good options).

In November, though, we are doing the Hilton Grand Vacation club at SeaWorld, mentioned in the first paragraph. The expansive grounds, furnishings, amenities, etc. look really nice. They have onsite dining options too. I let my 22 year old look at all the nearby places in our budget and he thought this looked like the best and a step above the three star hotel places that were walking distance from the park. He looked extensively at photos and some reviews of every one. Note: the Renaissance wasn't in our budget this time either (and as nice as it is, I don't like paying for parking, wifi, find four star hotel food prices too expensive), so it wasn't under consideration.

We have done the Hilton Garden Inn, The Hampton Inn and then the Fairfield Inn which is kinda behind Sea World.

Fairfield was great! Very clean and has free breakfast and parking
Hampton Inn was good as well

Hampton Garden Inn I felt that it was just a room, not anything special

Can recommend Hampton Inn and Suites which is within walking distance of Seaworld.

Only stayed one night to get the express pass benefit. Was surprised how much i liked this property! Not a resort by any means, but modern & clean with decent free breakfast.

Is the Renaissance close enough to walk to Discovery Cove? Is there a shuttle?

Most of the "sea world hotels" include shuttles. There is a new Holiday Inn Express and Suites and a new Towneplace Suites next door to the Fairfield Inn and Springhill Suites. I like the location of all 4 of these where you can see the Sea World roller coasters from the pool. There is also a CVS and several casual restaurants basically in the parking lot: Firehouse Subs, Panera Bread, Starbucks, Mellow Mushroom and a wings place.

The Hampton Inn and Suites is nice. It's only been open a year or two so is in great shape. Good breakfast and free park shuttle, although Sea World is so close you hardly need a shuttle.

Very close. Next to the parking lot. They may have a shuttle, but most walk.

The Renaissance is across the street from the SeaWorld parking lot but it is a little bit further over to Discovery Cove. The walk is still not bad, there is a large sidewalk alongside Central Florida (on the Discovery Cove side of the street) that makes for a nice stroll.

The Renaissance is across the street from the SeaWorld parking lot but it is a little bit further over to Discovery Cove. The walk is still not bad, there is a large sidewalk alongside Central Florida (on the Discovery Cove side of the street) that makes for a nice stroll.
Thank you! Headed there in a week for my son’s birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!