Favorite items that *don’t* qualify as a snack credit?

runnermama78

Mouseketeer
The last several trips we’ve had free dining so we’ve stuck to snacks that are snack credits. Which ones have you tried that are *not* snack credits but are worth paying out of pocket? :)

Fruit and hazelnut waffle at Sleepy Hollow
GIANT pretzel at Biergarten
PB&J shake from the bar at 50s Prime Time
Refillable popcorn bucket
Ooooh....the PB&J shake...that sounds so good! You can get that at the lounge next to 50s Prime Time as take out, right?

Dole Whip float with rum. I'm not a fan of the usual Dole Whip because I find the artificial flavor a bit cloying, but add rum and suddenly I don't mind as much....:drinking1

Empanadas and guacamole at the margarita stand in Mexico. They don’t take the DP but worth paying for.

Fruit and hazelnut waffle at Sleepy Hollow
GIANT pretzel at Biergarten
PB&J shake from the bar at 50s Prime Time
Refillable popcorn bucket
I'm still kicking myself that I didn't get the Alien popcorn bucket last month. I thought, "I don't need it", and I still don't but I sure WANT it now!!

Empanadas and guacamole at the margarita stand in Mexico. They don’t take the DP but worth paying for.

Ooh, I forgot about Choza! We're doing our first non-DDP trip in years later this month so we're looking to eat all the foods we couldn't on the plan. Also planning on food at so many lounges and the Nutella waffle.

Ooh, I forgot about Choza! We're doing our first non-DDP trip in years later this month so we're looking to eat all the foods we couldn't on the plan. Also planning on food at so many lounges and the Nutella waffle.

HBD lounge, baseline tap house, and trader sams were favorites of ours.

Keeping an eye on this as we have a non-DDP trip coming up. One thing I always wanted was the Sleepy Hollow waffles.

We may try a lounge or two as well :)

Keeping an eye on this as we have a non-DDP trip coming up. One thing I always wanted was the Sleepy Hollow waffles.

We may try a lounge or two as well :)

The Sleepy Hollow Fruit/Nutella waffles are so good!!! You definitely need to try one. I'm not a big fan of berries, so I always get mine with just bananas and Nutella and it is delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!