Favorite loop

boy this is a hard one to answer, I would have to say the 1400 loop for us (Big Bear) around 1432, its very close to the campfire program, the pool and the meadows TP, bike barn etc.

Not hard for us. 1400 loop all the way. Close to Trading Post, pool, and campfire program. Close enough to marina to walk if you want, but far enough away to wait for a bus if you want.:D
You can catch whichever bus come first and get off at 1400 loop or 600/800 loop and walk across the bridge, past the campfire, and into the 1400 loop.
It just feels like home!;)

2100 - Bobcat Bend- is my family's favorite Fort Wilderness cabin loop. We have experimented with others - 2700-2800-2200- but we have found our favorite and we drive the Reception Outpost CM's nuts with our repeated demands to be in 2100 :) It is my favorite because it is a smaller loop, it is the most centrally located of the cabin loops and it is within easy walking distance of the Meadow Trading Post.

My favorites are 1700 and 1800. We need the pet loops and those both have more extensive pet walk areas.

46 days to go

We love the 1500 loop. Just a short walk across the bridge to the Meadows area. It has a bus stop and 2 comfort stations! The walk to Pioneer Hall is only about 8 minutes.
:D

1500, Cottontail Curl. It comes complete with bunny wabbits!:D

TC:cool:

....and peacocks, and ducks, and armadillos, and geckos, and those big white birds that steal the food right off your grill when your back is turned......
:D

We have camped many a time through the years at Fort Wilderness and we like loop 900. It seems to be in the middle of it all. It's also a small loop and never have to wait at the comfort station.

By the way, I just stumbled on this board and find it to be great. One of the better boards out there.

Altogether now...Hi, Campingbuddy!

Sorry, it's Friday and all my little first graders just went home

and it's

45 days to go!

300... We have a dog that goes with us and it is such a pretty loop to walk around and then walk along the canal with the dog... We just spent 4 and 1/2 weeks in it...

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm gald to be a part of these great boards.

The information on these boards are fantastic!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter