Favorite lounges for food & drinks

Echoing everyone else here in mentioning Nomad Lounge! Amazing food and drink, and it's just so relaxing.

One that I haven't seen mentioned yet: Baseline Taphouse in Hollywood Studios. If you like beer, it has a great tap list. Plus the charcuterie plate is really good and is a really great value at only $10!

One that I haven't seen mentioned yet: Baseline Taphouse in Hollywood Studios. If you like beer, it has a great tap list. Plus the charcuterie plate is really good and is a really great value at only $10!

Actually mentioned it in my OP. :) Love the Tap House! They also have the best spiced almonds - $6 for a reasonable size portion. One of the best snack stops in all the parks.

Nomad Lounge is my personal favorite. It's especially great during the warmer times of year where you can duck in and get a bit of air-conditioning, drinks, and munchies. I love the bartenders there and we have always had excellent service.

I recently tried eating a meal at the bar at California Grill since I was solo and couldn't get a last minute ADR. It was also great with excellent service. I did make sure to get there around 5, though. I left around 6:45 and another couple couldn't get seats because the Lounge was all full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!