Favorite Oahu Restaurants

We have reservations for their Sunday Brunch in September. Fingers crossed we'll be able to go. I reserved this as soon as I heard John and Kevin's glowing review of this place.
One of the MANY sad things about a cancelation of our May trip. I had the best reservations and activities already scheduled and Orchid's was one of them :(

Koko Head Cafe-one of the best meals we had on ohahu! Get whatever dumplings they have for the day and numerous things to try. Chef Lee Ann Wong was there the random morning we went. Small place and it was wonderful!

We lived on Oahu for 4 years, here are our fav's from our time there.

Waikiki/Town side:
BLT Steak
Tanaka of Tokyo
Alan Wong (Best meal I've ever had)
Regal Donuts (maple bacon is to die for)

Leeward/Ko'Olina:
Monkeypod (right across the street from Aulani)

North Shore:
Kua'Aina
Matsumotos (original Shave ice)

Windward:
Hale'iwa Joes (this location is better than the one in Hale'iwa Town and has a gorgeous view)
Buzz's Lanikai
Gyu-Kaku at Windward Mall
Cinnamon's (Kalua Pork Eggs Benedict)
Teddy's Bigger Burger
Any L&L for authentic Plate Lunch
Any of the Shrimp Shacks along the Kam to North Shore

We loved our dinner at Haleiwa Joe's Haiku Gardens (like, loved loved loved it). We also really enjoyed our dinners at Duke's and Hula Grill in the Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort on Waikiki. Everyone also enjoyed the burgers at Seven Brothers At The Mill and the shrimp near there, too. We also had a great lunch at Lei Lei's at Turtle Bay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!