Favorite restaurant in downtown Vegas?

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
We will be spending an afternoon/evening in downtown Vegas and looking to have dinner somewhere unique to the area - whether its an iconic restaurant, buffet, or even just a unique dish. Something that is noteworthy to the downtown area. Any suggestions? We won't have a vehicle and will be taking the Deuce to Fremont.

Heart Attack Grill is a standout but not sure if the antics are our speed. I assume there's a bar where we could just have a drink to check it out?

Thanks!

If you want something cozy (and a rose for the lady :D ) try Hugo's Cellar. If you want something more casual, try Carson Grill - there's counter seating with a view of the kitchen, and a rooftop patio. I'll try to dig up a picture from Heart Attack to post for you (not my vibe either :D)

Last edited:

@tylerandalexsmom thanks for the info and pics! Do you know whether there is a bar at Heart Attack Grill? It looks more cafeteria/casual style than I was expecting. I'd like to stop in to have a drink to check it out, but would rather not sit down for a whole meal.

I've not actually eaten there myself, but I don't know of a bar there. You can, however, stand outside and watch through the window - you won't be the only one :D

I second Hugo's and Second Street - both are very different and both terrific. My last trip (end of July) I tried Benny's Smokin' BBQ. Great BBQ if that's your thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!