favorite spa treament

I'm a fan of the Alpha Capsule. It is a 40 minute session I believe and isn't that expensive. The other think I like about it is you can do it with your clothes on. I usually go in swimsuit and shorts. You lay down in the capsule and only your head is exposed. They put eye shades on you and headphones. Then they start the machine and your body is surrounded by warm air and vibrations. Nice! They say the session is equal to 2 hours of sleep.

I may have to send DH to the 'capsule' on the 10 day next year. It will be worht it to give me peace and quiet away from him for a little while :eek:

Jilljill, LOL! I can see it now...OK, that's it! I've had enough, you're going to the capsule! :hyper:

What is your absolute favorite spa treatment and why?

The Elemis Absolute Face And Body Treatment as provided by Erin of Canada. Your treatment consists of a combination of massage and facial. The therapist Erin adds both a friendly professionalism and adeptness of touch - quite refreshing qualities to find on a cruise ship staff...

capsule and the now extinct hydrotub!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter