Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (please comment)

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
Too many to pick!

The Green Mile
Misery
The Shining
I remember liking Cats Eye but it's been ages since I've seen it.

I love the Dark Tower series of novels but didn't enjoy the movie as much.
I liked the books too, although I never finished the series and have no idea if it deteriorated. They say the movie totally stunk. 16% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

It amazed me how it was shown on national television (I think CBS) on two consecutive Sunday nights. I was terrified then and it still ranks as the scariest movie for me.

New Line Cinema is supposed to be making a newer movie based on the same novel.

I saw it when it was first on, and have wanted to view it again to see what I thought of it now. I never saw the remake, but would now like to. Salem’s Lot was my first Stephen King Book, and one of my favorites, along with The Stand. Come to think of it, I need to see The Stand tv miniseries again too!

Best story: "Misery" and the scene with the block of wood, just akkkkk.

Most unnerving: Read "IT" when I was a teen, can't bring myself to watch the movie.

Creepiest: Without a doubt "Carrie" the scene in the closet was just 100% yikes.

Watch the John Ritter version of IT. It's not as scary as the two part movie, but it's still really good.

Doctor Sleep is a more recent one but quickly one of my favourites. It has such a tough job to do blending the book with the Kubrick movie but I feel it does that job brilliantly. The changes from the book (also a favourite of mine) are gently done and the cast is fantastic. Plus, Rose The Hat gets my vote for best-dressed villain!

I love Kings mini series more than his movies. My favorite are: Rose Red, Storm of the Century, and It.

I also prefer the Shining mini series more than the movie.

I love Storm of the Century. I'm also a fan of the mini-series, sometimes that extra length is needed to do even a little justice to the story. Haven't seen Rose Red in ages, feel like I need to track it down now.

The Stand is one of my favourites but would love to see it updated.

I love both versions of It but I feel like the mini-series does a better job capturing the horror the kids feel.

I love Kings mini series more than his movies. My favorite are: Rose Red, Storm of the Century, and It.

I also prefer the Shining mini series more than the movie.

yes, yes, yes!

i suffered through the theatrical shining again recently so that doctor sleep might make more sense but it just made me want to rewatch the miniseries. the stand miniseries is also fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!