• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Faxing your site request's in?

sltrawick

Mouseketeer
I usually call FW on the phone to reconfirm my request's with them.

I have never faxed my request in before. I'm just wondering if you have done it and how much success you have had with it?

I tried to call today to do it over the phone, but it's not in the system yet. (we leave in 1 week).

I have faxed it over and they have tried to give me what I wanted but the one site had somebody in it that has been there for a long time. Otherwise they got me real close to what I wanted. I will be there on the 12th in the pet loops.

Did they at least get you in the same loop that you wanted? I requested a certain site and I also said that if we couldn't get that site, I would like anywhere in that particular loop.

Yes they did.....they got me right next to the site that I wanted. I was very happy with the site they gave me.

I guess because it's getting down to the wire now....I'm starting to get a bit nervous. Like I said, I usually phone them, but I think I'll give faxing a try.
When do you normally fax them? How many days before? Tomorrow will be 1 week exactly until we are there.

My 4 days out will be this Sat. and I won't have access to a fax machine. Just Monday-Friday.

I guess I'm just wondering if faxing or calling would be the best option.

Fax Friday afternoon then. Requests that come in early are filed in a tickler file. It should be fine.

Just got off the phone with Fort Wilderness. My reservation has made it to them now. :) He said everything was looking good and that they see my request for a certain site or loop and they will do everything they can to accomdate me. :)

He said I'm not coming until the 11th and they will start assigning my site on the 9 or 10th. So, I'll either fax in my request or give them another call then. :)

He did however say that it had been raining for the past couple of days. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter