FCC to existing reservation

Betsy82

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had any issues applying a FCC to an existing reservation?

Trying to make a decision on how to proceed and would appreciate feedback. All the good bad and ugly.
thank you!

Has anyone had any issues applying a FCC to an existing reservation?

Trying to make a decision on how to proceed and would appreciate feedback. All the good bad and ugly.
thank you!
Initially, DCL wasn't allowing FCC to be applied to an already existing reservation. But, I've read that's changed.

I imagine you just need to give DCL a call to have it applied (if, indeed, you can). If you used a TA to book the existing reservation, they would need to call.

Last week, our TA was able to apply the FCC from our cancelled September cruise to our previously booked May cruise with no issues.

Thank you. This makes me more comfortable about moving forward with a cruise I suspect may get cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter