FE (Fish Extender) posts only for 9/16/2017 Transatlantic on Magic

I'll exchange with everyone on the list, no problem. My info is incomplete on the list, however. There are 2 of us, Lisa Marie (Bearfan) and Paul, also no children. Paul's fav character is Chernabog and mine is Pluto.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xZAhLsjj6tEQi8JyAH62Rl7Fi9nxiWxAwr3eUIQnsJY/edit?usp=sharing
All, I updated the online spreadsheet (link above) to contain information for the late joiners/confirmers. i also added a column for each. if you chose to exchange with them, i put a "y" in the respective column. I hope I got everyone's information correct.

@chemjenn my family will exchange with yours. 2 adults 1 child SR 2576 our information is in the spreadsheet (link above). does your family have any allergies?

that spreadsheet Coni Jo made is fantastic,
awe...thank you

Paul's fav character is Chernabog and mine is Pluto.
I updated this information on the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xZAhLsjj6tEQi8JyAH62Rl7Fi9nxiWxAwr3eUIQnsJY/edit?usp=sharing
All, I updated the online spreadsheet (link above) to contain information for the late joiners/confirmers. i also added a column for each. if you chose to exchange with them, i put a "y" in the respective column. I hope I got everyone's information correct.

@chemjenn my family will exchange with yours. 2 adults 1 child SR 2576 our information is in the spreadsheet (link above). does your family have any allergies?

awe...thank you

Thanks for the updated spreadsheet! I think it's great that everyone is able to particpate. This should be an awesome cruise!

Me too, we'll exchange with everyone on the list. Got it all printed and ready to go, thanks Coni Jo!
Krissy Tran 6110

Hello out there, this will be my third cruise ( I did a back to back Caribbean a couple of years ago) I am coming late to the game with Fish extenders, I have made one for each of the cabins my family are in (3 in total) and I thought it was just a random present drop to any you found, however I now can see it something that is prearranged. I know we are only a few weeks away now (I am soo excited to be back on board and seeing the differences between the Magic and Fantasy.) but I was wondering if it would be too late for my party to join in a group of FE present swaps?

in the three cabins there is a total of 5 people. All adults.

if we are able to join please confirm if it is just the state room numbers and ages/sexes for each person?

hoping there is some pixie dust left in the pot for us to join

awe...thank you

Hi I have added a request below to add three state rooms to this FE exchange and wondered if it would be too late in the day to join in, we have only just found out you are to join a group to partake as we thought it was just a random gift being left where you see a FE hanging. I have spent two months designing and making the FE's for the three cabins and would be heartbroken for these to go to waste.

Hello. Each cabin does there FE differently. Some do individual gifts for each person in the stateroom and some do a stateroom gift. There is no right or wrong way. We put together a few gifts, but they are stateroom, not individual gifts.

Hello. Each cabin does there FE differently. Some do individual gifts for each person in the stateroom and some do a stateroom gift. There is no right or wrong way. We put together a few gifts, but they are stateroom, not individual gifts.
Sounds good do I pm you my cabin and people details or are they safe to post here ?

Either is fine. We are in 2137- 2 adults and 1 child. We look forward to it.
the Cabin is 7116 and the party is Hawksworth, 1 male adult (Dale) 1 female Adult (Jo) is it the spreadsheet above that I need to download to see how and who is in the other cabins taking part?

Hello out there, this will be my third cruise ( I did a back to back Caribbean a couple of years ago) I am coming late to the game with Fish extenders, I have made one for each of the cabins my family are in (3 in total) and I thought it was just a random present drop to any you found, however I now can see it something that is prearranged. I know we are only a few weeks away now (I am soo excited to be back on board and seeing the differences between the Magic and Fantasy.) but I was wondering if it would be too late for my party to join in a group of FE present swaps?

in the three cabins there is a total of 5 people. All adults.

if we are able to join please confirm if it is just the state room numbers and ages/sexes for each person?

hoping there is some pixie dust left in the pot for us to join
Hi I am happy to exchange gifts.
We are Pam, Nick and Brittany age 20 in cabin 5640. Can you let me know cabin numbers and names in each cabin. Thanks

Thank you so much, ConiJo, for the spreadsheet. This is the correct and final list of participants. There are 9 confirmed staterooms. Please note the following:
- Some cabins have children, but no name listed. This, of course, is fine. I just wanted to point that out for anyone planning to provide kid-friendly FE gifts. Please look all the way across the spreadsheet and you will see if there are children in the stateroom.
- NatiGirl and ChemmJenn never confirmed participation. Each of you can determine individually if you plan to deliver an FE to them. They may still plan to participate and deliver a gift to you, but we do not know for sure.
- Not everyone has a room assignment just yet or some assignments may change. Now that the group is closed, some people may not check back here for updates. Therefore, please both 1) post your updated stateroom number here AND 2) also plan to deliver a note to all of the staterooms in this FE group with your stateroom number by the end of embarkation day/ day 1 of the cruise. Have fun and thank you, everyone.
HI as we have joined in will our details be added to this spreadsheet? if
Hi I am happy to exchange gifts.
We are Pam, Nick and Brittany age 20 in cabin 5640. Can you let me know cabin numbers and names in each cabin. Thanks

Hi Pam

thanks for getting in touch we are Cabin 7116 and it is just me (Jo) and my Husband (Dale), look forward to the gift exchange

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!