FE Group Only - Fantasy 23rd December 2017

Can we still join?
We are first time cruisers - this is our daughter's Wish Trip.

Haviland
Stateroom 9049 - Wish Daughter (12 yrs old), Mom, & Dad
Stateroom 9577 - Adult daughters (24 & 22)

No allergies
Celebrations/special occasions: Janelle's Wish Trip - 1 year cancer free

Last edited:

Can we still join?

Haviland

No allergies

Of course you can still join. We will add you to the list.

P.S. You can go to your profile and add your ticker to your signature then it will show in every post without having to put the link in each of your posts :-)

Can we still join?

:welcome: I will add you to the list in just a moment! I am sure you will get there quickly, but just a heads up that the FE group list will go out via private message, so you will need to have completed 10 posts before next week, but that should be really easy to do, especially as a new cruiser with lots of questions!

:cool1::cheer2::banana: Congratulations! A very special trip indeed!

Haviland

For now I will register you as one big family, however, if your adult daughters would like to register separately, they are more than welcome to do so. The only difference that makes then is: an additional cabin to the FE group (not an issue), your cabin AND your adult daughters' cabin will make and receive gifts. Let me know your preference! We are also an adult only party - mum (@nursetibs), plus us two daughters (me and @PlutoDisney).

Hi. Just wondering if we can join the FE group. Our group has 15 people in 3 rooms. If we can still join I can fill in the details.
So excited about the cruise!!! This will be our first Disney Cruise!

Hi. Just wondering if we can join the FE group. Our group has 15 people in 3 rooms. If we can still join I can fill in the details.
So excited about the cruise!!! This will be our first Disney Cruise!

Hello and welcome! Yes, you can still register to join our FE group, as the closing date has been extended until next week. You will need to make sure you have 10 posts on the board by then in order to confirm your participation and receive the finalised list via private message (something that only becomes available after you reach 10 posts).

As a traveling party of 15, I can only presume (although I could be wrong!) that your traveling group will actually be made up of various families vacationing together? If so, please let us know which families/cabins want to participate, as not all families in larger parties want to participate. Preparing FE gifts is part of the pre-cruise fun for us, but for others it's their worst nightmare! Best not to upset the family before the cruise even starts! If you need any help on which way to go, just let me know and we can work it out :)

Monica2017 said:
What FE gifts do adults usually get?
That varies from group to group! There is no definitive answer to that question. You can do a search on the board for 'adult FE gifts' - there was a discussion a few months back where people shared their ideas, what they had given and what they had received. That might be a useful place to start to give you ideas?

Monica2017 said:
How do I find the FB page?
Please see the DisBoards rules in regard to this question - HERE and HERE

Last edited:
Yay! Ok. The group is my siblings and their family and our mom. We will all participate. I will post the rooms and adults/kids per room in the next few posts to help me reach 10 posts.
Thanks for the info!

Hello and welcome! Yes, you can still register to join our FE group, as the closing date has been extended until next week. You will need to make sure you have 10 posts on the board by then in order to confirm your participation and receive the finalised list via private message (something that only becomes available after you reach 10 posts).

As a traveling party of 15, I can only presume (although I could be wrong!) that your traveling group will actually be made up of various families vacationing together? If so, please let us know which families/cabins want to participate, as not all families in larger parties want to participate. Preparing FE gifts is part of the pre-cruise fun for us, but for others it's their worst nightmare! Best not to upset the family before the cruise even starts! If you need any help on which way to go, just let me know and we can work it out :)

That varies from group to group! There is no definitive answer to that question. You can do a search on the board for 'adult FE gifts' - there was a discussion a few months back where people shared their ideas, what they had given and what they had received. That might be a useful place to start to give you ideas?

I have been looking on Pinterest for ideas also. Do you know if we are allowed to bring the little one ounce liquor bottles on board?

Family name: Love
Room 10122
3 Adults (mom, dad and grandma)
2 teenage boys (16 yrs and 14 yrs)
We are from Alberta Canada.

Last edited:
Yay! Ok. The group is my siblings and their family and our mom. We will all participate. I will post the rooms and adults/kids per room in the next few posts to help me reach 10 posts.
Thanks for the info!

Okay, not a problem! Please make sure that all members of your family read the first post in this thread and understand the rules/commitment involved. If each of your cabins participate, then each of your cabins need to prepare a gift for every person or cabin (depending on how you are going to do your gifts) on the list and deliver, including, in this case, to your own family members.

Sorry newbie at this dashboard thing so I think I accidentally reposted you message.

No problem ;)

I have been looking on Pinterest for ideas also. Do you know if we are allowed to bring the little one ounce liquor bottles on board?
No. There are strict rules about bringing alcohol on board the ship. I suggest you check out the Prohibited Items FAQ on the Disney Cruise Line website to give you an idea about what you can and cannot take on board. Also, please be aware that not all adults drink. Check out suggestions in the first post and around the board for adult gift ideas. It’s always good to share a bit of your home town, state or country ;)

Family name: Carrobourg
Room: 10124
2 Adults
1 teenage boy (14yrs old) who loves sports
2 girls (11 yrs and 9 yrs)
From Alberta Canada

Last edited:
Family name: Stammers
Room: 10126
2 Adults
3 girls (10yrs, 6 yrs old, 16 mths old)
The 6 yr old’s Birthday is during the cruise.
Live on a farm in southern Alberta Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter