FEB 14 2004 Western Cruiser's

Jeffery- I just got back from Atlanta and found your box of goodies they are amazing! my kids were so excited that they ate breakfast wearing the hats and wore the buttons to school! Thank you so much.
I am very glad that you were able to get through to the jollyroger folks and I am happy that you will be on the adventure with us. I am looking forward to having stefanie and jori meet and the more things we do together the easier it will be for my shy one. We leave first thing tomorrow morning and I can't wait!
All I have left to pack is our formal wear and I am going to go do that now.
See you there pirate: :wave2:

Hi Carol

Jori is very excited about the Pirate Ship (last time she was too little) and that Stefanie might go. We leave Saturday 6:30AM so we have an extra day to wait. Have a great flight See you at the ship.

Jeffrey

Hi everyone!

This will be my last post, pre-cruise. We are leaving in a few hours for the airport hotel. (I hope I can sleep tonight) Very bright and early we take off tomorrow morning and will be in Orlando around 9:30am.

Lynn, I have your cell number with me, and will call you when we get back from Downtown Disney. Ursula, if you are staying at the Hyatt, you are welcome to join our get together at the Hyatt around 9:30pm.

Yes, I am more than "buzzy" inside:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Time to finish packing, see you all real soon!::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Robin

Thought it was just me, few butterflies too! Keep thinking I'm going to forget things. Just got home, now its time to pack!
Lynn

My 8 year old daughter is a bit shy and would love to hook up with someone her age, any fit the bill? Thanks and see you all on board.

Hi Toronto Disney my daughter is also shy and she will be 8 in march- her name is Stefanie and I would love to have her meet your daughter- we are planning on meeting with the rest of the Dis folks for the sailaway party on deck 10 in front of the aft funnel- we are leaving in 10 hrs yippee look forward to seeing you there
Carol

My daughter Jennifer is 8, and may be interested in meeting some new friends (sometimes she is, and sometimes she isn't). We'll try to be at the DisMeet during the sailaway party.

Weather here was in the 80's today, partly cloudy.

I don't know if anyone is still reading our thread, but a rocket launch is scheduled for Saturday, with the window starting at 1:21pm and closing 5:20pm. It's a Titan IVB which is the largest rocket the US has. I normally wouldn't go to get on board until after 2pm, but deck 9 or 10 aft is one of the best places on earth to watch rockets launch, and I'll be there!!!

Hi Bruce

Thats exciting news. How do we find out while we are on the ship what the countdown is up to?

We would love to see the launch, we never have been nearby when anything was launched.

See you there!

Jeffrey

I know countdowns are normally broadcast on AM radio. I'm not sure what station. But I'm not going to have a radio with me anyway. The countdown usally is set for the opening of the launch window. So if no holds occur, it should take-off at 1:21pm.

I'm just going to hang aroung deck 9 or 10 aft and hope for the best.

Hi Bruce

I will have a radio along. Hopefully I can find the correct station.
See you all on the ship.

Jeffrey

Have a MAGICal cruise all of you Valentine's Day Cruisers!!!

62Magic_2-14-04-med.jpg

Disney Magic docked at Port Canaveral on Saturday 2-14-04

62Magic_2-14-04_channel-med.jpg

The Disney Magic sailing up the port channel after a late start on 2-14-04

62tpc3_2-14.jpg

The Disney Magic sailing past the Two Palms cam on 2-14-04

62Magic_at_KW_2-15-04.jpg

The Disney Magic docked at Key West on Sunday 2-15-04

62Magic_in_Grand_Cayman_2-17-04-med.jpg

The Disney Magic docked at Grand Cayman on Tuesday 2-17-04

Thank You for the photos!

Sail Away was delayed because of a large group on a late flight.

Sail Away was wet so the party was indoors:(

Had a great first day, weather partly cloudy at Key West,

tomorrow it's supposed to be 90 and sunny for our day at sea.

Having a great time so far!

Lynn

Well the cruise was great, even though the weather was not. Enjoyed meeting many of you, and hope everyones trip home was safe.

We, like alot of others, booked another cruise onboard. We are going to try Presidents week next year, that time of year works well for us.

Best to All

Mark
pirate:

Verandah Man, thanks so much for posting the web cam pictures!! I had my dad sitting watching the two palms cam at 5. He called and said that they saw us, but I was sure we hadn’t left yet but he said that he was seeing us right then so I went out to the deck to check and realized that we hadn’t even left the dock yet. So he had a picture of a different ship. I found out later that we left late. My dad had given up by then because he said it was too foggy.

The cruise was a lot of fun. My grandmother loved it and I was glad that she was had so much fun. The week went very quickly and it was Friday night before I knew it. Maybe next time we will have to do back to back cruises:> Just kidding. I think that I would be too tired, but it took several days to figure out the layout and feel at home on the ship.

We spent an extra week driving around Florida so I just got home yesterday and am still in the middle of unpacking and doing laundry. I plan to post a trip report soon and am looking forward to reading more reports from other people on our cruise. I only ran into a few people from here and usually just by accident. It was sad that the Sail Away was party was indoors. We were only there a minute. It was very crowded and hard to find a good spot with the wheelchair since we got there late. I did see people with their hats on. People loved the awesome hats that Jeffrey and his family made. Everyone kept asking where we got them. Thanks again. They are going to be a great souvenir from our awesome trip.

chrissy
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter