Feb 2020 WDW!

Mollygirl21

Mouseketeer
My DH and I are going to WDW in Feb 2020! This will be a mom and dad trip without our 7 year old. We went as a family 2 years ago and will be going again in 2022 for my 50th and his 10th birthdays so we're squeezing in this adults only trip in between the two family trips!

We'll be staying at one of the All Star resorts, just waiting for the prices to come out to decide where for sure.

I´m (probably) going in Feb 2020 too! End of month. We´re looking into flight and hotel prices before making a decision, but we´ll probably stay at All Star Movies. I´m hoping for a refurbished room! Maybe the resort will be fully refurbished by then?

Feb 25 - Mar. 5 Split stay at our home resort of Old Key West and then Boardwalk!!

Going in Feb as well from 6th-11th! Staying the 6-9 with my parents, sister, niece (13 yr old) and DH in AoA Nemo suite. Then DH and I stay on a couple days at POFQ!

This will technically be a kidless trip for us as too because we are leaving our 4 year old behind with DH's parents. Plan on taking him in about 3 years. :)

Feb 2-6 Mom and Dad only again! Beach club and New Riviera split. Worried about the SMALL room at Riviera. Looking forward to riding Gondolas for first time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!